Chapter 1

Sherlocks p.o.v

“Good bye John.” I say tears streaming down my face. Why can’t I tell him it’s all planned out? I don’t want him to be hurt by this. Why do I care so much? Do I have feelings for John? No I can’t I’m married to my work I can’t have feelings for my blogger. What’s going to happen to John if something goes wrong and I die? There’s no more time to think about it. I fall. I lean forward and fall. My mind is telling me to scream but I don’t. My mind goes straight to John and I feel safe. Yeah I can’t deny it anymore. I love John.

Johns p.o.v

I run to where Sherlock lay face down on the ground. People swarm around him and some kid hits me with his bloody bike. I hit my head on the ground and my vision gets blurry and everything sounds muffled. “Ugh Sherlock.” How could he so selfish? Why the hell would he just leave me like that?I stand up and stumble towards Sherlock. I push through the huge crowd of people circled around Sherlock like a pack of hungry wolves “I’m a doctor! Move I’m his friend-his best friend! Let me through!” I grab his wrist trying to take his pulse but two people pull me away from Sherlock as they take him into the hospital.

“Sherlock please! Please come back! Come back to me.” I scream. I feel a sharp pain in my left arm but I’m to scared to care. I feel sleep wash over me. My head feels fuzzy and I pass out.

I wake up back in our flat. All the memories flood back to me. Sherlocks gone. I start to cry, I lay in the fetal position and cry myself dry. I love Sherlock but now he will never know. He will never know how much he meant to me. He never gave me the chance to show him.

A few days pass and it’s time for Sherlocks funeral. “I’m not ready for this Mycroft.” He sits in the seat next to me, both of our eyes rubbed raw. “John trust me everything will be alright.” He pauses. “Trust me.” We sit in the back of the herse. I stare at Sherlocks coffin and feel tears stinging my eyes threatening to fall. When we get to the grave site and the ceremony is over I am left alone with Sherlocks deceased body. I put my hand on the new wooden coffin. “Sherlock,” I pause for a moment and start over. “Sherlock there is so much I wanted to tell you but you never gave me the chance.” I walk down the hill to where Mrs.Hudson is standing. I look back at the grave and whisper to no one. “I love you Sherlock.” Three small tears spill from my eyes. “I really do.”