4.[Freak] ~ Micheal Chong

*play song*
~skip to 23sec~

<prompt: teasing>
Lyrics: Bold&underline
[There will be a Pt.2]
—————

Third person

"Freak like me,.. you want a good girl that does bad things—to you. You never been with no one who's nast—as me. Spice up your life, come get a freak(Do do do do do do dooo)!" Y/n sang, with the song 'freak' she was listening to.
Her and Mike were in the car on the way to the mall which was 15 minutes away.

Tease him just enough to hate me(hate me)

They were blasting music and this song came on and y/n was a bit turned on by the song and to make it even better Mike was looking fine asf which didn't make it any better for her.

Keep him waiting 'till he try

As she was singing the song she decided she wanted to tease Mike.
Y/n moved her hand so it was on his thigh, moving up and down it slowly.

This can go one of two ways

"Baby, what are you doing?"
Mike asked getting slightly hard by the second.

"Nothing, why?"
Y/n replied back with a small grin.

"Yeah you do, whys your hand on my thigh?"

Call you daddy, give me a nickname

He said getting a little frustrated because they were almost at the mall so he was expecting to be left hard.

(No, I ain't 'fraid of a little pain)

"Because I want to put my hand on it. What's the problem papi?...You gettin' hard?"
Y/n replied with a little pout at the end as she teased the sensitive boy next to her.

See the thing is Y/n and Mike haven't been intimate for a week or so, so Mike was dying for some sort of intimacy.

Mike sighed as he knew he liked it but didn't want the consequences from the actions Y/n was doing so, he just moved her hand to her lap.

She didn't try and move it back to his thigh just so he could think it was over but OOUUU is he wrong, just wait till they got into the mall.

Freak like me,..you want a good girl that does bad things—to you.

-
Time skip; the mall
-

Y/n

Mike and I walking into the food court because ya girl was gettin hungry. We walked up to the KFC(daddæ🤩😩), ordered our door then got our food, sat down and ate.

We had a on-going conversation about random stuff when I "accidentally" dropped my napkin.

I stood up from my chair and bent down in-front of Mike, showing my whole ass to him and making sure he saw it, which he probably did.