7. [𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖] ~ 𝘿𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙠 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙯

*don't play song*
<prompt: smut>
(I will give a warning when it starts!💗)
———————————————

𝗬/𝗡:

i was chilling in my boyfriend's room on his bed watching Tiktoks while he was playing GTA5.

I was getting bored so I was going to get Derek's attention so we could do something fun.
-

"FUCK! YOOO! WHY'D YOU DO THAT! YOUR SO STUPID!....Haha😂" Derek shouted at his friends.

I wanted attention so I asked a guy friend if he could ft me and FliRt with me so I could get Derek's reaction and attention because I know damn well Derek is over-protective..
-

I zoned out for a while just staring at nothing(felt😔) but snapped back to life when I heard that my phone was ringing. Mattia. Mattia is a good guy friend, we've known each other for 2 years now.

I finally picked up the phone to see what he "wanted".

(Italic: you
Bold: Mattia)

Hey bumblefuck, what you doinggg?
Nun, just laying in bed while DISCOMBOBULATED RAT-FUCK OVER HERE IS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!
    I yelled so Derek could hear over his head set.

Why you yelling for?
Sorry. I'm kinda bored because Derek isn't paying attention to me.

   By the time I yelled Derek had quickly taken his right headphone from his head set off to the side, behind his ear so he could hear me. I gave mattia a little sign that he could hear and we could start the 'acting.

Well I can entertain you if you want😉😏
   he said seductively

Whatchu got in mind
   I said in the same tone

How 'bout you come over and I show youu😏.

𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸:

I was minding my own business playing GTA5 when I heard someone yell, Y/n.

I didn't really know what she said since my friends were talking in my head set so I move my head set to the side so I can hear what she was saying.

As I took it off I heard her talking to someone.. a boy?...

Don't get me wrong she can have guy friends but I'm protective over my baby🥺🖕🏽.

As I kept playing I was listening to their conversation but something caught my attention when I think Mattia said:
"Well I can entertain you if you want,"
And she said:
"Whatchu got in mind"

Was she really doing this in-front of me- yo chill Derek that may not be the case..
But then the thing that put me on edge was when he said:...
"How 'bout you come over and I show youu."