16

Rose

It did not take long for me to fix myself up. I was on my phone while waiting for Jisoo to finish.

Other than being into the field that I am pursuing making musical beats is also my hobby. As I was so inclined with what I was doing, I did not notice that Jisoo was already finish.

"Rose." Glancing up, my heart literally drop in awe with the beauty that is presented in front of me. She is a spectacle. It was then when I felt a tap on my shoulder that I regained my wits. I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Shall we go?" I asked where she replied simply with a nod. God I was literally drooling back there.

We proceeded to the parking lot and had agreed to use my car instead.

As we reached the venue, to say it was literally packed. Packed with different people who are hoping to see the faces of their idols.

"Hey. Uhmm. I think we should stay in that area that way we can interview the couples as soon as they arrive. I agreed to Jisoo's suggestion and excused myself to take a look around. Wew! Even if I was staying this long in the industry, it was a first time for me to be in this grand gathering.

Minutes later, as I got back to where Jisoo was the most awaited red carpet entrance had finally began.

The first couple in our list to arrive were the BaekYeon Couple.

These couple literally is a definition of style. They really did not disappoint. I signalled Jisoo to go over with them and I'll stay behind to look for the next couple.

Jisoo

Approaching the BaekYeon Couple was literally had my nerve shaking. Who would not right especially having encountered a goddess like Taeyeon - ssi.

As I came closer to them, I felt my knees buckle. I calmed myself down before speaking.

"BaekYeon Couple." I called making them face my way. "Anyeong! I am Jisoo from ESPN could you spare sometime for me to interview?" However, they simply chuckled and moved passed my way. It was then when I felt someone poke me.

It was Rose. She signalled me that she got this and all I could give her was an apologetic smile.

"Taeyeon ssi what can you say about the people ruining your relationship by means of insulting your age gap?" Hearing her asked that question had me nervous. It was then that I saw the couple paused and Taeyeon - ssi literally turned around with a fuming facial expression.

"Excuse me?! Who do you think you are to ask such thing?"

"Isn't this a good opportunity to make them hear your side? That way haters could finally shut up." It was then when I saw Baekhyun approach and answered.

"To make it clear, loving someone goes beyond any factor even one's age. Love is something you can feel, a feeling you could only achieve with someone who reciprocates it. And I would want to address those fans, who reacted negatively. Thank you for supporting us, we are beyond grateful for it but if your support only leads to things that you push our way for us to do that is simply dictatorship." With that being said, he grabbed Taeyeon's arm and whilst their way to the ceremony.

I literally was shocked with what had happened. "Close that mouth Kim." I simply pouted to her. "You went out of line with that question."

She simply shrugged. "Remember you approached them in the most kindest way you could and they did not even mind you. Thus, another approach should be done." She stated.

"Anyways chop - chop our next couple had arrived."