Chapter 6:

I was pulled into a really tight rib-breaking hug. "M-mum... I can't b-breathe..." 

"WHAT?!" said dad pulling me to him. "WHY?!!" "Because you hugged me really tight?" I let out unsure..

Mom went over and thanked Jungkook and after dad had made sure I was alright he also went over to him and thanked him over a million times. "Son.. how can I ever repay you?"

I looked at Jungkook one last time before slowly dragging my feet away towards my room. Before I could enter however, I was met by a very angry Sana and Moonbyul unnie.

 Before I could enter however, I was met by a very angry Sana and Moonbyul unnie

*pretend they're together blocking the door lol*

After a long scolding from both of them which made my mood even more bitter  I entered my room.I sat miserably on the rug. The sky was pouring rain once again reflecting my mood. By the looks of it mom and dad won't let me go.

Jungkook Point of view:

He asked me the silly question on which I smiled sincerely and told them about being mates with Hyejin. "I promise to take care of her." I added looking at the worried expression on her mother's face. "Don't worry son.. you'll take better care of her than we can.." Her dad said smiling. Her mother came forward and held my hands. "Promise me... You'll cherish her more than anything.. she is our world.. we might not spend time with her but she is our life..."

Her mother said with tears in her eyes. I smiled reassuring her. She hugged me and taken aback I patted her on the back awkwardly. As I did so I aw a huge birthday cake in the back. "Uhm.. am I interrupting something?" I asked.

"No no.. it's Hyejin's birthday.." oh.. she didn't tell me that. A small smile made way to my face as I suddenly got an idea, a flashback came into my mind when I first saw her. Hyejin's dad called for someone to call her and that's when I made my move. "C-can I go?" I asked shyly.. god what got into me.. I'm supposed to be an alpha.. ^every Alpha has a weakness^ my inner wolf called out and I internally cringed.

Hyejin's P.O.V:

I let my tears fall. someone knocked and the door opened to reveal Jungkook. He must be here to say goodbye.. I got up and hugged him, him instantly hugging me back. my heart clenched and I started crying in his warm embrace letting out all my emotions.

He patted my back and kissed the top of my head when I was done. :l

He then smiled warmly at me and said in his sweetest voice. "Will go and pack your bags please?"  I looked at him confused before realization hit me and I started jumping in his hands. "They said yes?!!" 

He chuckled at me before nodding. "I'll wait for you in the lounge." He said giving me my privacy and left as I did a round of my room jumping around.

After about and hour I was done and I left the room as Moonbyul unnie dragged my luggage behind me.

I entered the lounge and saw Jungkook with my parents behind me. my wolf got all excited and Jungkook feeling the connection smiled and looked me lovingly in the eyes. He held out his hand for me to hold. just by that small gesture my heart did a leap of stuff. I knew he wasn't going to leave me alone. 

I slid my hand into his hand and he pulled me towards him before saying:
                                                                       "Happy Birthday Hyejin!!"

I slid my hand into his hand and he pulled me towards him before saying:                                                                       "Happy Birthday Hyejin!!"

Tbc....