Chapter 5:

"Why don't you want me to tell your dad?"

How the heck am I supposed to tell him? I decided to tell him the truth because he'll find out anyway.

"Well.. you see.. I sneaked out of my house because dad wouldn't let me go out.. but-" I cut in quickly as I saw Jungkook's eyes widening. "- I hadn't been out in so long.. Mom and dad are almost never home so I was bored and tired of living the same way everyday." 

I finished and what he said next stopped my heart for a second. "Well.. we'll have to tell your dad for your own safety and so that he doesn't get too concerned."

"B-but they won't let me back.." I stuttered in a small voice feeling weird. "My life's all sad and miserable there.. can I go somewhere else?" I asked in a pleading voice. Jungkook's eyes changed to blue. He motioned Wendy to go out and she left quickly.

"What do you mean go somewhere else? you'll stay here!" He said as you heaved a sigh of relief

"What do you mean go somewhere else? you'll stay here!" He said as you heaved a sigh of relief. "But we have to tell them first.. Hyejin please.. it's disrespectful." He said eyes soft and turning back to their normal brown.

"But what if he stops me?" I pouted and Jungkook chuckled "your dad won't stop you.. because the mate bond is new and staying away from each other could hurt us.." He said this and I had a complete new idea; I f dad won't let me go I'll whine about being hurt and then dad would eventually have to give in.. hah! I thought smiling to myself.

Jungkook looked at me going me the impression he was x-raying me. (professor Dumbledore vibes lol)  

He then took me to the dining and got me food, after that we went to his car and we drove a silent ride. I thought about more ways to escape and I didn't know Jungkook kept glancing at me smiling ear to ear.

'Dad loves me too much for my own good..' I thought turning my back on the words I said earlier. I shifted uncomfortably on the seat and kept pouting every once in a while without knowing I was giving Jungkook a hormonal distress.

We entered the pack and three guards came running up as he rolled the tinted window down. "Alpha Jeon Jungkook of Black Feather with the alpha's daughter." Jungkook said in swag *insert suga's voice* The guards widened their eyes before bowing and opening the gates.

Jungkook took the car into the parking lot and parked it and turned to me. "Let's go" he said before smiling sweetly and getting out the car, me following him. He held my hand just as mom came running in.

"Oh my god Hyejin!!!"

Tbc...

An's note: not a cliffhanger but eh... thanks for reading