minghao
> thanks dad, I'll tell them

dad
> you have your card, right? I'll transfer money
into it so you don't have to rely on his family

minghao
> alright then

dad
> stay safe, text me if you're having any
troubles
seen 8:36

After a couple of more messages, Minghao's conversation with his father had ended. He puts down his phone, letting out a loud sigh as the situation he was currently in was stressful. But, he was grateful that his father was down to earth and mindful of things, because if he was exactly like his mother he would have probably ran away forever. "Junnie, I'm done!" Minghao calls, only seconds later Jun comes back into his room. He notices how the feeling within the space has changed, maybe he was gassy or needed to use the restroom but something felt a bit off. Usually, his senses were right, well, usually.

"Everything alright?" He questions gently, watching as Minghao sat on the edge of the bed. He doesn't hesitate to take a seat next to the boy, slowly interlocking their hands as a way of reassurance if something was bothering him.

"My dad just texted, he just needed to know if I was safe," Minghao shortly explains with a tiny voice, he wasn't irritated by this, more of worried about the future. He wondered what his dad was going to do in order for his mother's plans to not commence, it made his stomach churn as the possibilities could be either his endgame in South Korea or victory. "I really don't want to be sent away...even if I get on my knees and beg my mom to cancel the flight she still won't. I bet she's already shipped all my stuff away, I really have no clue what I'm going to do if things don't go well."

Jun squeezed the younger's hand a bit, his lips disappearing as he sucked them in as Minghao's unhappiness caused him pain. He didn't want Minghao to be sent away, no one would want to especially if they were going to be against their own will. Minghao had his own dreams, hobbies that he could engage in within South Korea, he could create his own image and become the self he's been yearning to be. It wasn't a concept that was difficult to comprehend, but with a parent that had high expectations and a plan set for their child's future - it would be hard to educate them on the idea if they already had their plan set within the concrete of their minds.

"I don't want you to go either Hao, especially with how much you've grown." The boy shortly praises, he turns his body to the younger so he can make easier eye contact with him, "you're so much more than your mother's words. I'm so proud of you for coming out your shell little by little, I mean it."

Minghao tries to smile, but, the thoughts still roamed his mind like free rent. He was trying his best to keep them away, yet they still entered when things settled. "Thank you...I haven't even thanked you properly for everything you've done. Soonyoung and Wonwoo have been budging me, but, you were the biggest nudge I've received."

"Well, I'm glad I was able to have a positive impact on your life," Jun falls onto his back, bed hitting the bed with a flop as he stares at the ceiling, "Hao, you're someone I don't want to lose. I hate thinking about the possibility of you being sent away and it's just...hard to think about."

Minghao turns his head, realizing that Jun was refusing to make eye contact with him. He crawls towards the boy, laying flat on his stomach as he caressed his cheek, "I know...I don't know what I'll do without Soonyoung, Wonwoo, and you. I'm sure I'll become insane if I'm sent to Liaoning." He cups Jun's cheeks, giving him a warm smile. Minghao didn't like the sight of his boyfriend being down, so he kisses his lips as they pucker due to his action, "I know this is stressful, worrisome, and somewhat scary...but, it'll pass. No matter what the results are."

As Minghao's hands leave his cheeks, Jun still pouts, "I just...don't want you going."

"I know." Minghao firmly repeats, "I don't either. But, there's a big possibility of it happening. So, let's treasure our time together, I need to spoil my friends as well."