🌷best friends🌷

kairi and i have been friends ever since we were babies. meaning we've been with each other through thick and thin; breakups, (well his breakups bc i've never really been in an actual relationship😳) and anything you could think of. i've had a crush on him for a bit but i brush all my feeling off because i know it'll never happen. he actually got cheated on by celia and some dude just a few days ago. he's coming over so i can help him take a break and forget what's going on.

KAIRI POV:
BRO WHAT THE FUCK! celia just fucking cheated on me with another dude. (a/n pretend they were actually dating not just talking) we were dating for 4 months and then this happened. great. i'm going to y/ns so we can hang out.

im walking to y/ns house rn. i knocked on the door of her house and saw her. she immediately pulled me into a hug and i hugged back (a/n as you should kai😌💅) "i'm so sorry kai" she whispered "it's fine" "no it's not kai. she cheated and that's not just fine." i guess she was right. "come inside" she opened her arms so i could walk in and i kicked off my shoes and went straight to the couch. i just layed there. y/n flipped next to me and said "i have a SuRpRiSe" "i'm not in the mood" i said in a dry tone. i sounded rude but i really wasn't in the mood. "oh well i guess i'm going to have to make these cookies alone" it was our thing to make each other sweet treats if the other was feeling sad or ill. "noooo i'm sorryyy i want to help🥺" i said regretting the fact i said no to her offer. "okayyy then go wash your hands. if you can reach the sink of course ;)" she said "you're really trying me aren't you. and i'm taller-" "yes, yes i know, you're taller then me" 

TIME SKIP 20 MINUTES:
STILL KAIRI POV:
we were all done mixing the cookie dough and i saw y/n licking the spoon. "you're gonna get sick" i said "SALMONELLA CAN LICK MY ASS" she said running around the house with a dirty apron "who's salmonella?" i asked "i-" was all that came out of her mouth.
TIME SKIP 30 MINUTES:
(a/n i'm going to do time skips bc i'm lazy)
we were on the couch cuddling and eating the cookies and i had actually forgotten about the celia dilemma. i was happy. i looked over to my right and saw y/n on the couch laying peacefully but her hair was a mess lol.  she looked good overall. 10/10 would date. oh wait.

🦋✨LAURA SPEAKS✨🦋
hi. i modified the story a bit so if you're here from before i modified it then that's great ig.
finished 06/27/20 i think lol
and also i'm not doing a part two to the story because i want to leave you guys with the doubt of what's going to happen so u can figure that out on your own ;) but if you do want me to finish it then let me know so i can write it :)
okay i love you. bye<333

kairi imagines🥺💖On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara