video games :/

y/n watched as her boyfriend kairi played GTA5 with the boys. he had called her over to his house to hang out but from y/n's perspective that's not what it seemed like.
Y/N POV:
kai invited me over to his house to hang out. i was hoping we were going to be cuddling and watching netflix, but he's on his stupid game while i'm on his bed. like wtf?!
authors POV:
"kai" y/n called but no answer from her busy boyfriend. "kaiiiiii" y/n said extending the i in his name. "yes y/n?" kairi said with his eyes glued to the tv. "come cuddle me pls🥺" y/n whined. "not right now mamas" kairi answered "whyyyy" "i'm busy" he said with no emotion.
Y/N POV:
since he won't pay attention to me i'm going to go to his chair and sit on his lap and see what he does. hope fully he doesn't ignore me. welp wish me luck.
authors POV:
y/n gets off of kairi's bed and heads over to his gaming chair were he is sitting. she then sits on his lap. "y/n! what the fuck are you doing?! get off me" kairi said while pushing his girlfriend off his lap. y/n was a very emotional person so she felt hurt both emotionally and physically because when he pushed her off him she hit her elbow on his dresser. he was too busy to notice "ouch" y/n said quietly. "just go away!" kairi said almost yelling at his hurt girlfriend. "ok" the girl said sadly. she was quick to put on her shoes and leave. kairi had never yelled at her. as soon as y/n left she felt tears prickling her eyes, and soon after that,she was sobbing.
KAIRI POV:
i got bored of playing gta 5 so i decided to go look for y/n. she wasn't in my room so i assumed she was in the kitchen. she wasn't in there so i decided to ask my mom where y/n was. "mom" "yes kairi" do you know where y/n is?" "uhh idk i saw her leave a few minutes ago" i remembered what had happened and i felt so guilty. "oh ok thanks." how could i be so dumb? when i was about to go over to her house and apologize, since i didn't want to do it over text, i saw it was raining. "great. just what i needed" i thought. it didn't matter if it was raining or not so i decided to make a run for it because me and her live in the same neighborhood. when i got there i was soaked but it didn't matter to me. i knocked on her door and saw her mom. " hi y/m/n (your moms name) i came to talk to y/n" "of course kai come on in, she's upstairs" "ok thank you so much" "no problem bud"
when i got to her door i heard sniffling noises coming from her room. "oh gosh no" i thought as i felt bad. i knocked. "go away mom" "it's not your mom it's me kai" "go away" "y/n i'm not going anywhere until you open the door" "why should i? so you can ignore me? well i don't want that so you can go play your video games and i'll be just fine here" "y/n please i'm so so so so so sorry i'll make it up to you ok?" "fine" when she opened it i saw her in a rough condition but she still looked beautiful. she had sweat pants and one of my hoodies on. "y/n i'm so sorry i didn't know i was ignoring you please forgive me." "ok i'll forgive you but why are you wet?" "long story, i'll tell you later" "ok? well come in :)" "thank you so mu-" she cut me off by giving me a kiss on the cheek. "i needed that" she just smiled at me as a response.
A FEW HOURS LATER:
Y/N POV:
kai and i were cuddling watching netflix. i got a bit warm so i decided to take off my hoodie. once i took it off i noticed the bruise on my elbow from earlier. i decided to touch it (which was very stupid of me) and i hissed in pain. "what's wrong princess?"kairi asked me. "nothing" i said in a bit of a worried tone.
"mamas i know something is wrong let me see." he said. once he saw the big bruise he looked confused. "princess where did you get this big bruise?!" once i told him  what had happened his face changed from confusion to guilt. "omg i'm so sorry" "it's ok kai" i said scrunching my nose and smiling. "cuddle?" "cuddle."

THE END

AUTHORS NOTE
OMG FIRST STORYYY DONE, 04-18-20
how was it🥺
i'm sorry if it was too long :/
it is currently 2:13 am and i need sleep so if the end is bad don't blame it on me, blame it on my messed up sleep schedule teehee
oki love youuu byee
-L