3. Three months later

"Nnggghh Off.. slowly ahh" Gun moan as Off drive deeper in him. The latter ignored his plea and instead hoisted up both of Gun's legs and placed them on his shoulder, bending Gun's body in two.

"Does it feel good?" He grunts.

"S-shut up. Ahhh.. Off.. nggh.."

"My name. Louder."

"Off! P'Off haa pleasee.."

"Please what?"

"Faster."

Off promptly pull out of Gun and flip the smaller guy on his stomach. He grabs a pillow and shove it under Gun's stomach to eleviate his ass and immediately shove his dick back in. Gun couldn't help but moan out loud, feeling full to the brim.

Off didn't give any chance for Gun to calm down. Instead, he screwed in harder than before, hitting the spot he knew could make Gun cry.

"Call me P again."

"P'Off ahh there yes!" Gun screams. Tears were flowing freely from his eyes due to sweet pleasure he's experiencing.

Off knew Gun was close when he clenched his ass harder and moaned louder. Off couldn't even make what Gun was saying. He only heard his name and what a pleasure that was for him knowing that Gun was barely in his right mind, too drunk in the pleasure Off was giving to him.

Gun came not long after, screaming Off's name. He clenched his ass hard enough and the sudden pleasure caused Off to thrust harder and came right after. He fell on top of Gun who groaned, still sensitive from the rough fucking they just had. Gun could feel new bruises forming at the spot where Off gripped his hips.

Gun was about to ask Off to get up but the man beat him to it. He sit up and leaned againts the headboard. He then pulled Gun up deposit the smaller guy in his lap.

Gun could feel Off's thing growing hard again. He blushed and hit the man's chest.

"What the hell? Already?" 

Off smirks. "Of course. Come on ride me this time."

"No Off please at least wait a minute." Gun begged. They have been doing this for three months and yet he's still surpised at Off's sexual libido.

Off crossed his hands behind his neck and leaned back. "Okay fine. But you stay on my lap."

Gun blushed harder. He knows fom experience that he should just listen when Off said that. But no matter how many times they've done this, Gun still can't look at Off when they're doing it. Its stupid because Off had seen all of him but whenever they're taking a break like this, Gun would either hide his face with a pillow or in Off's neck. Since they were currently in the position where Gun was straddling Off, he chose to the latter. Gun placed his hands on Off's shoulder and snuggle in the man's neck.

"I can't believe you're still shy." Off comments, entertained by Gun's antics.

"S-shut up." Gun murmured.

Gun didn't know how they reached this level in their relationship. Don't get him wrong, they still hate each other. But after their drunken sex three months ago, Off had proposed they.. modify their relationship.

The morning after Off dropped him home, the man had confessed that he had been needing a stress reliever for the past few days and sleeping with Gun proved to be efficient. Off had said  they could maintain a relationship where they have sex but with no strings attached. He knows how much Gun hated him too so Gun wouldn't tell anyone they're sleeping together. That way, both of them could find release without the burden of taking care of their partner's feelings.  His offer was tempting and a few days later they decided to test it out. It worked out greatly and since then both of them had been meeting each other in secret. They never did it in their own houses though, everytime they would rent a hotel room.

Gun was pulled out of his thoughts when he feels arms snaking around his waist and their hard ons rubbing againts each other.

"You ready?" Off asked softly. Gun nods and slowly pull himself to sit up straight . He was avoiding eye contact but Off was having none of it. The man firmly but gently hold Gun's chin and turn his face to look at him. Gun gives in and their eyes meet but the blush stayed on his face.

"Ride me." Off commands. Gun breathe in and out before lifting himself up and position his ass to be directly over Off's dick. Both of his hands were on Off's shoulder to stabilize himself while lowering down on Off's dick.

Gun was still loose and tender from their previous fucking so it was easy for Off to fit in his hole. Gun sighed when the head went past his rim. He was planning to ride Off on his own pace but Off had other idea. He smirked which alarmed Gun.

Before he could ask, Off slammed his hips  upwards while simultaneously pulling Gun down on his dick. The sudden intrusion and mindblowing pleasure caused Gun to cum at that very moment Off was buried to the hilt in him. He shoot all over both of their stomachs and lose his balance, falling limp againts Off.

"Shit I wasn't expecting that." Off said. He was expecting Gun would scold him for doing that but the guy keep on being silent. Off was about to say something again when he realized that Gun was sobbing againts his shoulder.

Worried that he had somehow hurt Gun, Off gently  manoeuvre Gun so that he would be lying on his back and Off looming over him. He pulls himself out so that Gun would be more comfortable. He was surprised to find that Gun was actually crying.

"Hey Gun what's wrong?" Off asked worriedly. He may hate the guy but he would never hurt Gun like this.

"Why did you do that?" Gub said, voice hoarse.

"What? Do what?"

"You didn't give me time to prepare myself. I was still sensitive."

"Shit, Gun look I'm sorry. I thought you'll feel good. I didn't mean to hurt you. Let's stop here okay. No more." Off said frantically as he sits up and reach for the wet tissue on the night stand. He  gently wipe the cum on both their bodies and position Gun in a more comfortable position.

Off then went to the bathroom for a quick wash. When he entered the room,  Gun was already wearing a towel.

"Are you okay?" Instead of verbally replying to Off, Gun only nods his head.

Off sighed. "If there's anything wrong, call me." He said and left the room.

This was their usual arrangement. They fucked, clean up and then one of them leave. They never stayed and sleep together, that was the rule that they established before they started this.. thing that they have between them.

Little did they know, they were about to break it and change their lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN : Yey another one. Just wanna thank everyone whos reading this and special thanks goes to @ndayoda for the vote.