❝ being dumb be like... ❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Changri wakes up, not in the room where she currently is staying in but instead, in Xiaojun's room

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Changri wakes up, not in the room where she currently is staying in but instead, in Xiaojun's room.

She sits up from his bed, stretching as the sunlight shines upon her. She blocks the sunlight covering her face with her hands before slowly getting up from the bed.

She sees a sticky note on the bedside table and takes it from there. She then starts to read the note before letting out a short but deep sigh.

"You should've woken me up if you're gonna head out, idiot." She mutters, throwing the note away before going to the living room where she sees covered plates on the dining table.

She looks around, noticing that no one is at home. She sighs, going back to her room and was about to close the door behind her until she hears a voice from one of the room.

She walks closer to the room but stops in front of the door when she hears two voices, one familiar and the other was not.

"Jaemin, are you okay? Do you need some rest for a while? We are sharing powers and it can be too strong for you." The lady's voice says and Changri's eyes widened.

"I'm fine, just restoration tea is okay for me." He says and Changri starts to hear footsteps getting nearer to the door.

She runs back to her room, quietly closing the door behind her and jumps on her bed.

She grabs her laptop, her chest flat on the bed as she pretends to watch Netflix and act like she heard nothing.

She then heard a knock on the door, pausing the movie before turning her head to the door that is opening.

"Hey, you're awake." Jaemin peeks his head and she nodded, crossing her legs as she sits and faces Jaemin. Jaemin closes the door behind him before walking towards her.

"Xiaojun and the others will be back soon. They let me watch over you." Jaemin says and she nods her head, going back to watching her movie.

Jaemim glances at her, scanning the look on her face if anything looks suspicious or not since she might just be acting like nothing happened or she heard nothing.

"Did you eat breakfast?" Jaemin asks her, still looking at her for any suspicious looks or glances but the girl only kept her eyes on the laptop.

"Nope, what's there for breakfast?" She asks, trying hard to not look at him and keep her eyes on the screen, acting all unbothered.

"Go downstairs if you want to know, I'll be in the living room if you need me," Jaemin says, a smile coming back to his face as he exits the room.

She glances at the door, sighing when she doesn't have to act anymore.

"You're quite good at acting, pretty girl." Her eyes widens when she heard a voice behind her.

She turns around and saw a girl with glowing purple eyes and long black flowy hair.

She sits beside her, placing her hand on Changri's forehead, smiling while shushing the confused girl.

"You won't know a thing, darling."

▔▔▔
Xiaojun and Yang Yang enter the place, being greeted by Jaemin who was drinking tea and watching TV.

"Where's Changri?" Yang Yang asks him as he locks the door. He saw Xiaojun running upstairs, probably going to Changri's room.

He opens the door and peeks his head, seeing Changri sleeping on her stomach whilst watching a movie.

He sighs in relief, glad that she is still there. He enters the room, closing the door behind him as he walks towards the sleeping girl.

He slightly bends down to look at her face, chuckling while finding her adorable while she is sleeping.

He then caresses her hair before kissing her hand.

"I won't let you go back to that hell place." He mutters and he heard her groan, meaning she might be waking up and she was.

She looks at Xiaojun who smiled at her.

"Good afternoon, sleepyhead." He says and she sits up before looking around. She swore she saw a lady with purple eyes but she isn't quite sure of that, now that her memory is blurry.

"Is something wrong?" Xiaojun asks her but she shakes her head, smiling at him.

"There's nothing wrong! Let's eat lunch or breakfast or something... I didn't eat breakfast after all." She gets up from the bed, walking out of the room like she's in a rush.

"What?"

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*