❝ Russian Roulette. ❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔She points a gun at her head, staring right into the boy who has tried to stop her

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
She points a gun at her head, staring right into the boy who has tried to stop her.

She smiles weakly, her tears falling down her cheeks as she closes her eyes, her breathing heavy.

She presses the trigger of the revolver and she....

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
She was pushed to the ground as her step-mother locks her in her room again.

She groans in pain, sitting up and looking out the window. There she sees the moon shining brightly and the sky looking empty.

She stands up from the floor, feeling the sharp pain on her knees and elbow where her stepmom has hit her.

She looks at the mirror, seeing her bruised body and her cheeks red from her step mom's slap.

She looks down, seeing her injured feet, blood still visible since she has been forced to step into glass. She sits on her bed, removing the glass shards between the cuts.

She curses in pain, wrapping her feet with bandages. She lies down on her bed, staring at the ceiling of her room, noticing the moonlight giving the room some light.

She sighs, getting up from her bed and opens the window. She grabs a jacket before jumping out of her window.

She groans when she felt the pain on her feet. She starts to walk, not knowing where to go.

She continues to walk, feeling the pain spreading her body but she just wants to get away.

Get away from that place where she has been abused for a lot of years now. Some scars from her own stepmother, even her burns are from her.

She was not abused, she was tortured for a very long time now.

She stops her tracks once she is far away from the house. She turns her head, seeing a car about to drive pass her.

She starts to feel exhausted and even more pain than before. She reaches our her leg before falling in front of the car where it was headed towards her.

She falls on the ground, her vision blurry and her hearing was muffled. She notices a bright light in front of her and a muffled voice of a man.

She closes her eyes, feeling more exhausted than ever.

"Oh my God, please stay awake!" Was the last thing she heard before passing out...

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*

Here is book 7 of the Soulmate Series!!

I hope you like it ^^