Up All Night Release Party

(Sorry that this chapter was short, I've been busy recently, but I promised a few that I would put something out tonight"

The past few months have been great, I've been spending time getting to know each of the boys. Speaking of the boys, they have been working so hard these past months. After many recordings, they finally finished their first album. And Simon agreed to letting me come, since Mum and Dad couldn't get off to come support Niall.

"Y/N come on, we're gonna be late!", a voice shouts at me from downstairs. I grab my phone and head to the voice, finding my older brother. He mentions that we need to head to the venue so we can get ready for the party tonight.

~Party~

Niall sits me down at a random table, and mentions that he will be with the boys talking to the guests. I look around the table and recognize a familiar face. "Ah, hows the one and only Y/N Horan doing today?", the voice asks. "I'm good Simon, thank you for letting me come tonight.", I say to him. He nods and we begin talking about the next step for the boys.

After an hour of random conversations with Simon, the boy's appear on stage. They begin thanking everyone who helped with the album, and thanking the guests for coming tonight. A countdown soon begins, it's almost time for the album to drop. The countdown soon hits "Zero" and the album is out. Cheering irrupts from the audience, including myself and Simon.

I am soon hugged by my older brother and his friends. We then all get in line to get some food, that Niall hasn't stopped mentioning since we got here.

~Later in the Party~

I begin to help pick up at the party, as the boy's finish saying goodbyes to the guests. I turn around to pick up a piece of trash, and a curly figure bumps into me. "Oh sorry love.", Harry says to me, "Did you enjoy the party?", he asks as he hands me the piece of trash. I nod and he continues to speak. "So I know we got cut off next time, but I think this is the perfect time..". In slow motion, Harry and I kiss each other, blocking out the rest of the venue.

A few soft gasps are made, and we stop kissing. We look around at the small group that we gathered around us. Silence takes over the venue, making it somewhat awkward. "That's it Styles.", Niall says and runs after the boy.

-Sorry for ending it weirdly, I just have a hard time getting things started, I promise we will have some juicy moments soon😊-