The Real Truth

I arrive back at the house with Liam, and I branch off and go to the bedroom that Harry and I typically share. Trying to distract myself, I begin to clean the room. I finish picking up the last article of clothing off the floor, and the doorknob begins to rattle. A strange feeling begins in my stomach, the nerves getting the best of me. The figure behind the door gains access to the room and walks in.

"Hey love.", a deep familiar voice says, I nod, acknowledging his presence. Harry takes a seat on the bed, and mentions that he knows that Liam and I went to talk to Simon. I lower my head, looking at my hands before I ask the awaited question, "Is it true?". He turns his head to the side, "What do you mean Y/N?", he asks. I explain what Simon said, and Harry forms a strange look on his face. His hand reaches out to me, begging me to sit next to him on the bed. I accept, and take my spot on the bed next to him. 

A few seconds go by, silence over taking the both of us. His hand finds its way onto my thigh, applying a soft touch to my skin. "No, its not true.", Harry simply says. I shake my head, not sure if I believe him yet. "I never see you anymore, its like she matters more than me.", I say sadly as I turn to face him. A deep sigh comes from him as he puts his hands on my face, making sure he has my full attention. "She doesn't matter to me like you do," he says staring at me with his bright green eyes, "I don't want her, I want you. You, it will forever be you.". A small tear escapes my eye, causing Harry to wipe it away with his thumb, Harry and I then hug for a few minutes. Once we let go, the atmosphere in the room feels immediately better. "I love you.", Harry says causing my eyes to go wide. This is the first time he said the "L word". He nods before continuing, "I love you more than words can imagine. I love you more than anything in the world.". A smile forms on my face and I respond, "I love you too Harry.". We then share a small kiss, and agree to go talk to Simon tomorrow.

(Sorry for the small chapter, I am going to try to make the next chapter decently sized. :) See you all on Wednesday)