My heart limp but i just forced a smile, "and i'm lucky to have you in my life jennie."

I slowly removed her hand on my cheek and took my journal that was on our side.

I handed it to her and she took it in my hand while looking at me confusedly, i giggle and i lay my head back on her chest again.

"read the last page, nini." i ordered her.

i stared at her and she opened the last page, i just watched her as she read what i wrote on the last page.

after she read it, she slowly looked at me and we both giggled.

I wrapped my hand around her waist and hugged her tightly.

"what's this, lisa?" she ask, still a smile on her lips.

I put my chin on her chest and looked at her with a smile, "so you know i'm serious about what i promised to you jennie. All of that, i will keep my promises to you. when i did all of that, I knew you wouldn't need me back then." I explained as i stare at her lovingly.

she showed me her gummy smile, and my heart flutters because of that.

she cupped both of my cheeks and my breath hitch as she brought her face closer to mine.

"i love you lili."

I slowly closed my eyes when i felt her lip pressed to my forehead.

"I love you so much." she whispered and she pecked my nose.

I smile because of that, i lay my head on her chest as she pulled our bodies together.

"And i love you more than anything, jen."

"Lisa."

I slowly opened my eyes, and the first thing i saw was jennie's worried look.

"Jennie?"

She let out a sigh of relief.

"why are you crying?" She look at me while frowning.

I tilt my head as i look at her confusedly, "huh?"

"You're crying." She blurted out.

I reached up to my cheek, and felt dampness of it.

I took a deep breath and i wiped my tears, i just dream of us.

I dreamed about what we used to do before, and those are the times when i start to promise you everything.

That's where everything i do for you begins.

"Why are you crying lisa? Did you dream about something?"

She got in the car and i leaned back to where i was.