"Don't push your luck lover boy." I softly said and he had his usual smirk on his face. "Get some rest. We have to wake up in two hours."

He stated and I raised a brow at him. Wow, for once he's being responsible, shocker. Maybe I am in fantasy land.

I lay my head on my pillow and he wrapped his arms around me waist. "I'll see you at school."

"I'll avoid you."

Okay, so I'm waiting for Scott to arive in he chemistry classroom because Stiles thinks he's done something wrong, he sounds like he's murdered someone. I shouldn't speak to soon.

"Okay he's taking his time." I said and I walked out the chemistry class and saw Aiden and Ethan both guarding Scott. "So now you have personal body guards?" I questioned and Scott turned his head to me.

"Hey." Aiden smiled and I waved at him. "A very agitated Stiles is waiting for us." I told Scott and he nodded walking to me and he stopped turning around to the twins.

"No listening." He said and they nodded. I was about to walk of until I felt Aiden grab my hand. "Stay safe."

He told me and I pecked his lips looking up at him. "I don't listen to anyone." I grinned and I walked towards the chemistry classroom as Stiles pulled us in.

"So I was talking to this girl that I made put with in the party. So she starts talking about phosphors and the key having chemicals on it. So that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in-" Stiles made out with a girl, shocker.

He explained but he stopped looking at the empty black board. "It's gone. But it doesn't matter though. I still got the key."

Stiles said and he pulled the keys out and he seemed confused. Somehow he has managed to reach my level of confusion. "I had it, I swear to God I had it this morning." Stiles said and I placed my hand on top of his so he could stop being all gittery.

"The key you were talking about last night?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded. I think my twin brother is going a little crazy.

"Yeah I showed it to you right?" Stiles questioned and I shook my head and he looked towards Scott for an answer. "No you just told me about it I never actually saw it."

Scott told him and I furrowed my eyes. "I was here a couple of hours ago. The message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right here, on the board in my hand writing. And I had the key to the chemistry closet."

Stiles concluded and I widened my eyes. Great, my brother, the weakest person I know, who runs away from flies would get a bomber to kill someone.

"So you unlocked the chemistry closet for barrow to hide in from the cops and then you wrote him the message to kill kira?" Scott seemed confused and he looked back at me.

I'm as confused as you are Scotty. "I know how it sounds. But look at this. This is the news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him. About the shrapnel bomb that he used. See what he did, he put nuts bolts and screws. And he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you?"

He asked turning his head to me and I huffed. "Coaches birthday present." This gets better.

"That was my idea, that was no coincidence."

He sounded kinda crazy, and above my level of crazy.  Wich is hard to get on. "I don't want it to sound like I'm trying to tell you your wrong, but I don't think your trying to kill people."

Scott told him and I nodded. "Stiles you can barley run, killing people is out of your league." I commented and they both starred at me. I'm just trying to lighten the mood.

"It was here, it was all here." Stiles muttered and I sighed. "Dude are you feeling okay. You look tired." Scott told him and I nodded.

"Yeah I just haven't been sleeping a lot." He said and I shook my head. "Stiles you haven't been sleeping at all lately."

"Go home. Tell them your a little sick." Scott suggested and I nodded. "I'll drive you home." I told him and he nodded leaving the class and I was about to walk out until I felt Scott grab my hand.

Why is everyone grabbing my hand. "I thought you wernt involved with Aiden." He said and I grinned turning my head.

"Okay, so I'm a little involved with him." I shrugged and he looked at me with that look. "What? He likes me, and I love teasing him."

"I don't want you to get hurt. That's all." He said and I snatched my hands away folding my arms. "If anything,  he wants me to be safe Scotty."

"I want you to be safe." He said and I raised a brow at him. "Watch out Scotty, you sound jelous."

"Hey, your my best friend. I wanna look out for you no matter what." He said and I grinned.

"I love you to Scotty."

I walked out the classroom and Aiden stood down the hallway. "Hey." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"If Scott told you he had feelings for you. Would you leave me for him?" He asked and I furrowed my eyes.

"Hey lover boy. Stop being jelous and accept that you have me. A really hot sarcastic girl who hates you." I grinned and he roughly kissed me and I grinned.

"When did this happen?" I heard Stiles behind me and I pulled away looking towards him. "Long story, for another time. Let's get you home."

I said and I walked with Stiles to the Jeep outside. "So what, your together with the guy who killed Boyd.  And beat up Scott."

"And you've been in love with a banshee for fifteen years who was also involved with him Don't try criticise me. I will criticise you ten times harder."

Okay, yall really like Aiden and Max, and I'm not complaining, I like them to. ALSO YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY BLOWING THIS BOOK UP WITH VIEWS AND READS. YALL ARE AMAZING.