Chapter 5

We're finally getting to the sleepover guys! Hope you enjoy!

P.o.v: Shikamaru

"That smells like Shikamaru, I guess he made it after all!"

I assume it's Kiba that I'm hearing as I round the corner of the stairwell of Naruto's apartment complex.

"Byakugan!"

A slight pause. And then-

"You seem to be correct, Inuzuka."

'Neji? How in the world did Naruto get him to come?!' My eyes widen at the sound of his voice.

Sure enough, the two of them are standing outside what I presume to be Naruto's apartment, waiting to be let in.

"God Kiba, did you really have to make such a fuss about me showing up? It's not that surprising." I sigh, waving my hand at him in an attempt to calm his overly excited personality .

Both he and Neji give me an odd look.

I shoot them a glare and they back off.

'Tch, wise decision.' I think, somewhat aggravated.

"Anyway, what are you doing here Neji? Don't you have anything better to do?"

I'm genuinely curious why he's here.

"I could ask you the same thing Shikamaru," Kiba adds.

Neji glares, but chooses to ignore his interjection, responding to my question.

"I came on the recommendation of Lord Hiashi. Of course I have other things I'd rather be doing right now. My Lord insisted it would be good for me to spend time with all of you." Neji explains. I just shrug.

We barely get ten seconds of silence before Kiba starts running his mouth again.

"Well, what are we waiting for?!"

He bangs on the door. "Let us in you idiot!"

He barks, hoping to get Naruto's attention.

I sigh, rubbing my temple, while Neji just shakes his head, shooting me a look that says 'He'll never learn.'

"Kiba, you're gonna wake the entire village, be quiet! You're being a drag!" I snap, almost regretting my choice of words.

Almost.

"I agree with Shikamaru, keep it down Inuzuka." Neji backs me up.

Kiba opens his mouth to argue, but is cut off by the loud creak of an opening door.

End Of Chapter