"Are we really just going to invite him into our friendship group like we have known him for ten years?" Wendy asks, rolling her eyes. Jungkook stands up straight, and walks over to her. "I know that you're sceptical but maybe it's a good thing to get to know new people."

"Yeah but you know what happened to me..." Jungkook puts a reassuring arm around Wendy, "it's okay Wendy."

Even though Wendy and Jungkook were friends, he was always cautious with her. Especially since she was not prone to letting people in, it was always a wonder to Jungkook how the two of them had even become this close.

She smiles softly at him, "thanks Jungkook. And thanks for understanding that I will not, under any circumstances, step foot in that cafeteria. Do you know the amount of germs in that whole room? And I'm not even counting the germs of the people in there." She shivers, which makes Jungkook laugh loudly.

After a few more minutes of waiting Wendy and Jungkook start to get impatient. Jungkook sighs and paces, "what's taking them so long?" He says, his tone very exhausted. Wendy shrugs at Jungkook as a reply.

"So would this be a circumstance of you walking in there with me?" Wendy shakes her head vigorously. Groaning, Jungkook paces even quicker, "I mean, it's one thing walking in there with a friend but it's a whole other thing to walk in there alone!"

Jungkook tries to call Kyungsoo three times but the calls just ends up going to voicemail.

By this point, Wendy is watching Jungkook worry with amusement in her eyes. She knows that Jungkook is going to end up walking in there alone, whether he likes it or not.

"I mean it's not like they're going to stare you down because you rarely go into the cafeteria..." She tries to reassure but instead Jungkook stares at her with fear, "that's exactly what they're going to do." Wendy frowns, "I'm sorry...I'm just trying to help!"

Sighing, Jungkook rolls his shoulders back, "a soldier, is just going to have to do his job. Wendy," he looks at Wendy dead in the eye, "if I don't make it back, and by chance, the wildebeests in their attack me and rip me apart...let my parents know I love them and let Minnie-"

"Jungkook! Just go in!" She cuts him off, giving him a stern look. Jungkook rolls his eyes at her, "that's easy for you to say," he quietly mumbles so that she doesn't hear him and slap the back of his head.

Jungkook takes one big and deep breath and steps forward. However his braveness, and bold courage, only lasts for about a solid two seconds before his shoulders fall and he feels small, "Wendy I can't do it, it's too much pressure, I mean what if it's too late? What if Kyungsoo and Namjoon have already been eaten alive-"

Sighing, Wendy pushes Jungkook. With a loud screech, he stumbles into the cafeteria. At that exact moment, the whole cafeteria goes silent, and all heads are facing the boy who embarrassingly stumbled his way into the hall. Even the lunch ladies look at Jungkook weirdly, the ladles and trays in their hands paused in midair.

Immediately, the blood rushes to his cheeks as he doesn't know where to look. He hears a loud, "good luck" from outside and Jungkook can't help but mentally curse Wendy for pushing him in. Jungkook smiles, and fixes his shirt before scanning the cafeteria for Kyungsoo and Namjoon.

Jungkook didn't realize that spending everyday for the last two months would give him this much social anxiety.

Soon, the student body realizes that Jungkook is merely a peer, and they go back to spending their lunch time eating, talking and laughing. Soon enough, the large lunch hall is filled with noises and voices bouncing off every single inch of the walls.