Unleash the dragons!

"Let's duel!"

Yuri- 4000

Y/n- 4000

"First I summon both Guardian and Paladin of Felgrand. I also summon Crusader of Endymon." you said with three level 4 monsters. "Next I build the overlay network with these three monster! Descending from the heavens helping me with this fight, reflecting the sun off its magnificent wings. I Xyz summon! Rank 4 Revealing Glass Dragon!"

Yuri stood there looking up at your monster. So this is what it looks like, he smirked. I can't wait to destroy it.

"Next I play the spell card Polymerization to fuse Breaker the Dark Magical Warrior and Apprentice Magcician! With these two monster I can create the master of the eclipse! I fusion summon! Beware the eclipse when you see when you see its master Level 8 Midnight Eclipse Dragon!" 

As soon as you summoned Midnight Eclipse both of your dragons roared.

"I end my turn, your move Yuri." You said.

"I draw! First I summon Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio and Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra. Next I play the spell card Polymerization and fuse my Predaplants together! I fusion summon! Appear Level 8 Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!"

Both Midnight Eclipse and Starving Venom roared as soon as it came on the field. Both you and Yuri were confused at this.

"I place to cards face down and end my turn." he said.

"I draw!" you looked at the card you drew. "I place one card face down and end my turn."

Why didn't she attack me? Yuri pondered.

-

I'm afraid this has to stop here. Sorry guys I really need to look some more. Bye!