Intro

Your P.O.V.

As soon as I arrived at Duel Academy, my whole life changed. Ever since I was little I was so energetic and happy about things. Now look at me. I'm just an empty shell. I really didn't bother making friends with anyone. I sighed walking down the Academy hallways to be stopped by a member of Obelisk Force.

"What do you want?" I glared at him.

"(Y/n) the professor wants to speak with you." he replied showing a little fear.

"Okay." I said walking away from the scene. I sigh. 'Wonder what the professor wants with me.' i thought putting my hands behind my back.

Timeskip: Its 10:42 my time people!

I reach the professors chambers opening at and bowed at his presence.

"You wish to see me professor?" I ask.

"Yes (Y/n) I have a mission for you." he started. "I want you retrieve a girl named Lulu from the Xyz Dimension with Yuri."

I was shocked when I heard him say Yuri. Why does he need me to help? I'm sure Yuri can take care of himself.

"If you want to know why I want you to do this mission with is because with your personality to change with environments. You can easily befriend her and lure her into Yuri's trap." he started. "Plus you're the only honor student that took the liberty of using and learning all the techniques of summoning. So this will make them less suspicious over you. Dennis will also be there when you first arrive. So he'll fill you in."

"Thank you Professor for ensuring me with this job. I'll make sure to not disappoint you." I said.

"I know you won't." he said while I was starting to walk out. "Wait (Y/n),"

"Yes professor?" I asked looking back.

"I want you to meet someone called Celina later." he said. "She's out in the courtyard now."

"Okay Professor." I said before I left. While I was walking to the courtyard I pulled out my Xyz deck and smirked while looking at the cards. 'No matter who I battle. No matter how strong the opponent. I will win and card everyone of them for the Professor.'

-

Okay so this is my first Yugioh Arc-V story and my fourth book so far. so I probably won't update as much. I'll probably make a book for all the Yu Brothers one at time. Thanks for reading and bye!

- From Monokuma's Child