Bumping into Yuri

Yuri's P.O.V.

I was walking to go meet the Professor when all of the sudden my Starving Venom Fusion Dragon started glowing. I sighed knowing (Y/n) probably summoned her dragon. Whenever she summons it, Starving Venom glows. I don't know why but our dragons seem to have some sort of connection. I was walking until I felt someone bump into me. And to my surprise it was (Y/n)! By the expression on her face, she doesn't seem to want to talk to me.

"What do you want Yuri?" she said that kinda darkly. However like those pesky Obelisk Force members, I don't scare that easily.

"The question is what do you want?" I sneered back.

"You to get out of my face." I was shocked when she said that. Doesn't she know that we're on a mission together?

"Well what I want is for you to cooperate for our mission." I said.

She rolled her eyes and just walked away. 'Rude much?' I scoffed walking.

Timeskip

"You wish to see me Professor?" I asked bowing in his presence.

"Yes Yuri, as you know you and (Y/n) are going to go on a mission to recover Lulu." he stated.

"But Professor do I have to work with her? I can work by myself." I asked.

 "Yes she is necessary to this mission for you to trap her." the Professor replied. 

"Okay Professor I'll make the most of it." I sighed.

"Okay you may leave now." he said.

Professor's P.O.V.

Yuri may not know it. But he needs (Y/n) to replell Zarc off. Just hope my plan doesn't backfire or Zarc will resurrect and the world will fall into despair again. 

-

Okay so I decided to make a Yugioh Arc-V series book. It'll consist of Character x character and Character x reader. If you want, you can give me Ocs for these as well. Okay bye!