Chapter 15 - Argument

Start from the beginning

"Kiara wag ka na nga magtampo...Napagod kami sa biyahe kagabi...btw i want you to met Franki"

"I know her..She's famous.." lumapit naman sa akin si Diana at kinuha ang kamay ko and said.

"Kiara....Franki is my girlfriend and my future wife" ngumiti lang ako...

"Woahhh.. Really? Diana,the heartbreaker has a girlfriend now... I didn't imagine this day would come"

"Well,what can i say Franki is different" Diana says.

"Hi Franki...I'm Kiara...I'm the manager of hotel and Diana is my childhood friend."

"Nice to meet you po"

"I'm glad that you tame my friend here.. Anyways,Di we have a lot of catching up to do.,but right now i really have to go...Enjoy your stay here,ladies" she said as she walks aways opening and the door.

Minutes later our food came and we eat breakfast together..

--------

Diana Pov

"My mom will love you..In fact,your the first girl i'm going to introduce to my mom... I mean.. I don't have any serious relationship for the past years.. I want you to be the first and hopefully the last"

"Yeah..me too.. I want us to last..you're my first in everything Diana and i don't want anyone else."

"Good to know.. I'm glad were in the same page,love. I'm so lucky to have you" she says smiling at me lovingly.

Franki is panicking right now...I assure her that my mom will like her but i know she's still nervous... This is her first time.. Were already in the car...I notice that she's so tense..So. i hold her hands and interwined with mine.

"Love, relax..okay"

"I can't help it..you can't blame me..What if she doesn't like me.. What if-" she cut me off and stopped the car...

"Hey.. Hey look at me...calm down.. This is just my mom.. okay.. Breathe in.. breathe out.. that right love"

She seems to relax now..so i continue driving after a few minutes we arrived at my mom's beach house.

"Were here" i announced

"I promise to hold your hand the whole time."

We got out the car and walked in front of the house and i pressed the doorbell and we heard a steps coming to the door and opening it and we enter the house..My mom eyes light up,broad appeared on her lips and she hugged and kissed me..

"Diana..My baby girl..I miss you so much..." with so much sincerity in her voice...I miss my mom too..

"Mom... I'm not a baby anymore...i miss you too mom..you look so much more beautiful now mom.." smiling at her..

"No wonder you are my favorite daughter, Diana..you know how to compliment me...and who is this beautiful young lady here?" she says pointing at my girlfriend.

"Mom..i want you to met my girlfriend Franki. Franki this is my mom" introducing the both of them..

"Franki Russell? The famous actress?"

"Yes mom, that one"

"Ohh iha...I'm a fan..I didn't recognize you 'cause your more beautiful in person.. I watch your tv series iha and you're really good at your craft...from now on you can call me mom"

"Ok po tit- Mom"

"Good... I hope you're both hungry,I prepared foods..I cooked your favorite Diana"

We walked to the kitchen and eat...We enjoy talking and laughing when mom tell stories about my childhood..embarrasing childhood stories..and my girlfriend is definitely enjoying it..Our dinner is full of happy moments but my mom ruined it when she start asking about my dad.

"Diana,did you talk to your dad?"

"Mom.. Please not now."

"But baby girl...its been years"

"I don't want to talk about that man!  I don't have anything to do with him! And if you kept mentioning about him.. We better go...Love lets go.. " i stand up and holds Franki's hands to go out the house.

-----

Franki Pov

Everything is perfect. Diana's mom is a bubbly and happy person.. The whole time i kept laughing about Diana's childhood experiences..Until her mom mention about Diana's Father,the mood of my girlfriend immediately change..Her smiles faded and stand up,holds my hands and we get out the house...

"Wait.. Diana... What are you doing?"

"Were going back to the hotel, unless you want to stay here"

"I will go anywhere with you.,you know that..but please i want to know what happened back there?"

"Why you hate your own Father?"

"I don't want to talk about him! Just drop it!" she says yelling at me...

--------

Diana Pov

I'm so mad right now but I'm trying so hard to control my angry but my girlfriend is yelling at me..

"Why are you so mad!? And don't yell at me!" Franki asks yelling..

"I'm not yelling at you..Fine,. Stay here and i'm going now" i open the car and slammed the door and drove away..i looked at the side mirror and saw Franki crying as she walk back to the house...I punch the steering wheel and shouting... Damn it! Damn it!