Chapter two

The two of them walked while Izuku asked about each and everyone of his classmates and their whereabouts.

"What about Iida, does he still have a stick up his ass?"

Uraraka chuckled. "He left school in the middle of his second year to take over his brother's company." She put her hands upon the sky and pointed at a large billboard with Iida's face on it. "I present to you the next ingenium."

"Bullshit," he exclaimed while inspecting the billboard, although he denied it the proof was right in front of him, clear as day.

"You can clearly see it for yourself," she responded. "Its him and Shoto, but todoroki San only left at the beginning of his third year to work with his father."

"Not surprised, they deserve each other." He muttered.

Izuku didn't want to know about Shoto, anyone but him, he was the one that drove Momo to suicide I the first place.

...

Momo, he hand thought about her in a while, he was a little hesitant at first but then he asked. "And Momo?"

"I dunno," said Uraraka while aimlessly looking at the sky. "After the incident her parents took her to an all girls school, you know, the one we faced at the provisional licensing exam. After that she... she was pretty much a stranger."

"Oh," said Izuku in disappointment.

"But I'm pretty sure she still wanders around her sometimes, I've seen her a few times but she wouldn't speak to me."

No surprise there.

Uraraka turned towards Izuku and wraped herself around his arm making him a bit uneasy. "Wanna talk to her, I can take you."

"T-that won't be necessary," he responded, remembering that he was just as guilty as Shoto if not worse, she probably wouldn't have even done it if he wasn't there.

With that he concluded that she would never want to see him again.

His silence aroused suspicion. Uraraka didn't want to but she had to ask. "M-midoriya San, do you hate us... for what happened to you?"

Izuku sighed. "No to really," he responded. "I mostly just forgot."

Uraraka was relieved. "Great," she turned around and raised her voice to the shrubs behind them. "You can come out now, he won't slaughter you."

Izuku wasn't surprised to see the guilty faces of Denki Kaminari and Minoru Mineta reveal themselves.

"You knew they were following us?" He asked. Again he wasn't surprised, ever since their first year at UA they've been ass at stealth operations.

You could tell buy the constant rattling of leaves on a day with barely any wind and the bright colours of their hair behind the trees.

"Yep, they always follow me around and come out after I expose them."

Izuku was baffled."You let them follow you?" Uraraka nodded. "And what was that about me slaughtering someone?"

"A few weeks ago we were talking about how great it would be if you came back, that's when a joke came out about how you'd slaughtered everyone who gave you a tough time." Said Mineta.

Izuku threw his head in his hand, at the least you'd expect a year and a few months to change someone, but no the duo was still as hopeless as before.

"Whatever, I'm hungry let's go to the cafe or something,"

Soon Izuku's brief adventure to the store would turn into a late night chill session with some old friends.

When it got late enough the four of them went their separate ways.

"Took you long enough," said Inkoas Izuku gave her the grocery bag w
Containing the only three things he didn't forget. "Really?"

"Sorry"

"Whatever just go empty out the bin, I'm begging you." After a long and heavy sigh he made his way out the door with the trash bag.

He froze when he saw her.

Momo yaoyorozu opened the door to an apartment near his and nearly fainted when she saw him.