Chapter one

A few minutes after they landed they were rushed to the hospital.

After a close call in the ER izuku ended up in a full body cast and a nasty fracture in his skull.

As for momo, she got lucky. Izuku and the unsuspecting e-haul truck they landed on broke her fall and left her with two broken legs, a fractured forearm and a severe concussion.

That was it, the final straw. Immediately after Izuku was discharged from the hospital him and his family left Masutafu for good.

He was surprised it took a swan dive off the school's building to get them to see how toxic the place was but but nonetheless they started a new chapter in kyoto.

It's not like they had much of a choice, Momo's parents wanted to press charges for attempted murder even though their daughter was already on her way to off herself.

Izuku graduated from highschool after what seemed like eternity and for a hot minute, everything was great.

He had friends and favourite one in particular, the only guy he knew with the name Haru.

That was until Allmight was banned from working in the kinkaku-ji district for destroying his fifth and final sacred temple, after that no other district in kyoto would take him.

They said he was too much of a safety hazard, some even referred to him as an onni and others the God of destruction.

Much to Izuku's disapproval they were forced to move back to the place where he cheated death and ever since their arrival Izuku Midoriya was reluctant to do everything.

And when I say everything I mean everything, he even refused to pick his feet up when he walked and house chores were out of the question.

'This isn't my home' was always his answer.

He was still on break so he avoided leaving the house. However this time he had met his match, he was forced out by the infamous 'Don't test me' glare of Inko Midoriya.

He walked quickly with his head down trying at all costs to avoid bumping into anyone he knew. Unfortunately luck was not on his side.

Bloody hell, he thought after a brief collision that knocked an unsuspecting girl off her feet he turned around helped her.

"Sorry, about that."

"Its okay I should've looked where I was-" the girl paused. "Izuku Midoriya?"

Just my luck, he thought as he layed eyes on the loose lipped mongrel he knew as Ochaco Uraraka.

The girl had caused him so much trouble in the past but he couldn't but feel a little warmth in seeing a familiar face.

"Thunder thighs?" He asked.

That was the name he had so graciously given her in their first year at UA and much to her disapproval, it stuck.

She tackled him to the ground and embraced for a long time as she begged and pleaded for forgiveness.

"I missed you so much," she cried.

Izuku being the awkward being that he was just laid there and gave two or three pats on the back every now and then.

"It's okay, really, you don't have to cry,"

Her scene bizarre act of affection managed to turn many heads work against Izuku's initial plan to to draw as little attention as possible.