千ㄖㄩ尺

Aja Monroe

It's been weeks since I moved here. It's really boring down her I don't got no friends besides them people Dai be around. I wouldn't not consider them as friends but I only be around them when Dai tell me to accompany her.

I'm currently at home on the couch tryna find a movie. I should've stayed back in BR for the summer, this shit boring. Someone started knocking on the door causing me to go look to see who it was. Don't nobody knock on this door cause don't nobody be here to begin with.

I opened the door looking at my cousin standing there with two bags in her hand.

"SAGEEEE! I miss youu," I said tackling her. I ain't see this hoe since I was bout 14 when she came to Louisiana for the first time. She ain't never come back though, her momma and mines fought while they was down there over some stupid shit.

"I miss you too bitch," She said hugging me back.

"What the hell brings you here?"

"I'm guessing the mothers are getting sick of their hood rat children," She rolled her eyes.

"Felt," Our mother's was never shit.

"Tell my why I seen Dai hot ass outside with that boy Nunu," She said stepping in the house. They must've been talking or something she so close with them people. She don't even be home half of the time.

"Girl I think they fuck around. Since we first got here. But I finally have somebody in Chicago that knows everybody," I said happy. I'm so excited me and this bitch is like fire and gas.

"Mhm I'm hungry we needa go to the corner store," She suggested. I ran upstairs slipped on my slides and grabbed my wristlet.

"Oh you think you bad going outside with them shorts on."

"If you feelin it kiss it," I said. The store wasn't far from where we be at. So it didn't take long to get there. I seen a familiar car parked in front of the store. Aw shit I ain't seen this nigga in a good two weeks.

When we stepped inside, I quickly went by the gummy sections tryna avoid seeing that one particular person. He seem to comfortable and I don't like that. Plus I have a boyfriend.

I grabbed me a couple of haribo's and a bag Doritos.

"Girl who you dodging?" Sage asked. Damn it was that obvious. I went to grab me a drink when I seen Glocc with Tecc taking a picture or something.

I tried to slickly hide my face with bag of chips and grab my arizona. I really don't think he seen me.

"I don't know why you hiding. You ain't nobody," he said looking up at me. Fuck.

"Hey now bye I gotta go," I said quickly. Bitch stop acting like that. He laughed walking out the entrance.

"Girl Glocc so fine. But i'm scared of him,"

"Mhm, he not all that," I said lying out my teeth going to paying for my stuff then leaving also.

"Shut up but y'all seem like friends. Put me on, I would myself but he scares me and I heard he mentally not stable. Physco shit,"

"Alright Im gone see him cross the street,"

Glocc

"I'm just sayin if this nigga get to doin to much

"I'm just sayin if this nigga get to doin to much. I don't even much know,"  Nunu said doing all that whining.

"Nigga stop  bitchin," I told him. We was at Suge'a traphouse, was definitely finna tell this nigga how I felt today.

"Be cool y'all I'm already knowing we ain't finna leave out of here all the way accomplished. We gone have to give him something in return," Tecc said.

He was right something had to come out of this.  We walked inside seeing the naked bitches whipping up on the stove and some niggas sitting round not doin they job.

I followed behind them towards Suge office. This nigga was getting his dick sucked.

"We gotta talk and Ion wanna see you nut so tell the nat to get the fuck up." I said.  He tapped her head and she got up wiping the corners of her mouth pulling down her skirt.  Ugh boppers these days. We waited till she left out..

"We not finna waste you time cause I got somewhere to be but I want out," I said getting straight to the point.

"Me too," The others said.

He looked at us like we was crazy and started laughing like shit was funny.

"Man see this the shit I be talking bout. He ain't taking us serious," Nunu started doing his bitchin again.

"You see.. you know what? Alright," Suge leans back in the chair. 

"It ain't easy though. I hope you ain't thinking you was gone walk out the sane way you cane in. It comes with a price," He continued.

"What is it?" Tali asked.  

"Sacrifices. Kill someone close to you. If that's to hard make someone get close to you and sacrifice them. I'm ready when y'all ready. Get the fuck out," He said.

"Bitch fuck you. Don't tell me to get out, I get the fuck when I want to," I said making them laugh. He gone learn who to play with. We got up leaving the trap house.

"So who the hell we gone sacrifice?" Tecc asked. I already had some one in mind.

"You know I gotcha y'all. Let the games begin," I smirked as I got in my car as they got in theirs.  The devil was gone have to save me a special spot in hell by the AC.

Okay y'all hoes needa get active on this book. I'm trying my hardest :( Two updates in a day? Yeah y'all got it good. But i ain't want toosii as second main character no more. So yeah. Five votes for chapter five.