ㄒ山ㄖ

(filler) excuse mistakes
Aja Monroe Iman

"Damn my head hurt." I mumbled to myself. I couldn't sleep last night at all. These people must not sleep cause it really sounded like the whole city had a cook out at midnight.

I got up from my bed going into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was hungry and wanted some pancakes from IHop. And that was the problem, I don't know my way around this city.  I opened my phone seeing a couple new followers.

kendabarb started following you 1h
tecc_ started following you 1h
talibanbadass started following you 1h
nudybadass started following you 58m
400glocc started following you  9s

That Glocc dude one weird ass nigga on god.

"Aja come outside with me and everybody else!" Daija yelled from downstairs. It's to hot be outside right now. I had on some polo sleeping pants and a hoodie.

Gotta change out this hot shit right mfn now. I went back to my room grabbing me some shorts and a cropped tank top. I grabbed my lipgloss from off my dresser closing my door.

This house was empty and lonely i'm knowing this man had hoes running in and out this bitch.

"Where you going?" my dad asked me. He sat on the couch watching animal planet on the tv. I didn't even know he was here.

"Finna go outside with them people Daija said they across the street."

"You better watch you self them boys ain't no good for you," He said putting his attention back on the tv like he was any good him self. He think we don't know what he be getting involved with.

"When have you ever known Aja let a nigga play with her? But okay i'm gonna be back later," I said kissing his cheek leaving out the door.

I put some lipgloss on as I walked across the street seeing everybody on a similar house porch as my dads.

"Look who finally decided to come outside," My sister said sitting on Nunu's lap. I eyed her cause um what the hell you doing. I stayed quiet.

"What's the move to day? Nigga hot as a bitch," Tecc yawned.

"Why the hell you tryna do something when it's hot as fuck. Make it make sense. You said it yourself," Ken said looking up from her phone.

"Nigga it's Sunday stay yo ass home or go to church," Tali said lighting the blunt that was behind his ear.

I lowly laughed taking my phone out my pocket. Clicking on the instagram app. 

"Ion even much no what's funny," Tecc bucked at me.

"You betta back the fuck up," I said looking at him like he was crazy. I toned them out as I continued to scroll through instagram.

400glocc wya?
                                                                                who you?
400glocc dont fuckin play wimme girl
i'm finna come getchu
                                                              you got money?  🤔
400glocc i'm outside

"Y'all looka this nigga. Who he think he is," Nunu said making me look up to a black Benz. I rolled my eyes getting up. I can't believe I let a nigga tell me what the hell to do.

I opened the door letting out all the smoke. He act like he don't got windows. My dumb ass got in anyways. He was on his phone smoking a blunt not even bothered to look up. I was bout to get out but he locked the doors faster than I could.

He looked at me licking his lips. Meanwhile my face held a mean ass mug. 

"Where we going?" I asked as he drove off.

"Put yo seatbelt on ma," he ignored me. I put my seatbelt on taking out my phone. I was over this damn ride and it ain't been a minute.

"So you just sit here and listen to nothin?" i asked.

"It's my car ain't it?"

"You can't answer a question with a question dummy," I said rolling my eyes. I reached over to turn the radio.

"Don't touch my shit. Must've lost yo mind. You still ain't learn from drinking my drank either but imma show you," 

I sighed sitting back.

"Watchu wanna eat?" he looked over at me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"It don't matter but I really wanted some pancakes from Ihop." I said. He looked at me crazy and continued to drive.

"How old you is?" he asked.

"16," I replied. This nigga stepped on the break so mother fucking hard making me hit my head on the dashboard.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked holding my head. This shit hurteddd.

"You sixteen for real! I ain't finna go to jail for no damn juvie," He yelled for no apparent reason.

"Shut the fuck up, i'm 17." I said rolling my eyes. We pulled up to Ihop all I wanted was the pancakes and fucking leave.

"What you want?" he asked as we pulled up through drive thru.

"Surprise me. It gotta be pancakes tho,"

"Lemme get a red velvet stack of pancakes with a Tropical Island twist," He said into the thingy where they could hear him.

"Mhm I like yo taste," I smiled. After some time I got my food and he continued to drive to I don't know where.

Little did I know this was the beginning of my friendship with this boy.