I hope..

He's an Omega, his wolf is only able to take this much pain. I'm not sure if his wolf can withstand this.

It wouldn't surprise me if he wouldn't wake up anymore..

I let a few tears slip myself and I brushed his hair away from his forehead, slowly looking at Taehyung.

"Why did you do that?!" I nearly yelled.

He looked at me wide-eyed. "H-he'll be o-okay, right?"

I stayed silent.

"He'll w-wake up, right?"

..

"R-right?!"

..

"Hoseok! Tell me he'll be okay! P-P-please!" He sunk down on his knees, tears streaming down.

"I don't know.." I whispered finally. He sobbed and sobbed, I pressed my eyes shut.

I couldn't hear this.

I could almost feel Taehyung's pain, I could almost feel Jungkook's pain.

It was too much.

Why, moon goddess? Why?

Why would you mate two of those complete opposites together?

It could never work out..

I slowly looked back at Jungkook and his face was almost as white as the bedsheets.

It was scary.
Really scary.

We stayed like this for more than half an hour, before Taehyung finally calmed down a little and I sat down next to him, patting his back.

"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner.." I whispered.

"That isn't your f-fault. I forbid you. You obeyed me, it's my fault. All of this, is my fault." He hiccuped, before asking. "W-why did you come running in though? Sure, you wanted to stop us but--"

I sighed, looking him in his eyes.

"Taehyung.." I started.

"Avery isn't pregnant. She's faking."

His eyes widened, his eyebrows furrowed. "W-what?!"

"That isn't possible! How can you explain the pregnancy test and the ultrasound then?!"

I bit my lip again.

"That's a long story.. I found out about it last night, since Felix told me. Apparently, Avery came to him and tried to threaten him to help her. He faked, and as soon as he came home he told me what happened. I was so mad, Taehyung. I couldn't sleep. So, instead of sleeping, I decided to do some research. I made up a plan, and I actually broke your rule and crept in the doctors' place very early this morning. I just knew that he wouldn't throw away that pregnancy test, so I searched for it. When I found it, I inspected it and it turned out that she perfectly drew the second line. It was so real, I almost couldn't believe it either.
When I wanted to walk out of that place, someone stopped me. It was that doctor. Apparently, he couldn't handle it anymore and spilled everything. Also about the ultrasound he faked. He showed you a picture of a random she wolf, that wasn't Avery. He actually cried, Taehyung. Avery threatened to harm his son, and the mother. He was begging me to let him live, that I wouldn't tell you. I promised him he would be alright, because of his honesty. It helped us a lot."

After my explanation, I saw something change in Taehyung's eyes.

His silver eyes turned dark. I've only seen those eyes once, and that's when he was on his killing spree in the very beginning, when he just turned Alpha.

He scoffed.

"So that bitch made me ignore, hurt and fucking reject my mate?! How dare she to disrespect me like that?! She thought she was smart?! She wanted to become the Luna so badly?!"

He was furious. He stood up and I walked out of the room after him, trailing behind him.

Taehyung knocked on her door as soon as he arrived, tried to ask in the nicest voice possible, "Avery, are you in here?"

"Ah! Yes, my Alpha!" The door opened and I leaned on the wall, eyeing Taehyung's facial expressions.

His eyes have never been this dark. If I was that she wolf, I would beg for mercy already.

"A-alpha?" She sounded scared by now, as Taehyung kept on staring at her with a psychopathic look.

He switched his eyes to her stomach, before looking back up at her.

A wicked smile was plastered on his face.

Avery slowly backed away into her room trying to close the door behind her, but Taehyung blocked the door with his foot.

He slowly walked inside and I heard the door lock.

I closed my eyes, ready to press my hands on my ears.

"There never was a child, was there?!" I heard him growl out in his Alpha voice, not giving her a choice but to answer.

...

"ANSWER ME!" He roared out so loud, the whole pack house was probably awake by now.

"N-n-n-o--" A tiny voice squeaked out.

"NO WHAT?!"

"N-n-o A-a-alpha--"

That's all it took before screams came from that room, begging and more screams.

The sound of bones cracking and things falling off from tables made me shudder.

One last ear piercing scream came from that room and then Taehyung walked out, closing the door behind him.

He wiped his cheek trying to wipe it clean but instead he smeared blood all over it.

"Don't go in that room, I was a little messy.."

I snickered.

"I'll ask Jae to clean it up later. For now, I want to go to my Luna. You are coming with me." I nodded, walking next to him back to my room.

"I feel bad for you assistant, though. He's probably been through a lot ever since he got that job."

Taehyung chuckled, "I know. I'll consider to give him a few weeks off."

"You seem in a little bit of a better mood now.."

He looked at me, smirking.
"You can't imagine how good it felt to rip her body parts off, slitting her throat fight after."

I gulped.

"I didn't ask for the details."