The Acadamy

~Third Person POV~                          

"Nii-san!" Kiyoshi yelled from the living room. "Hai?" Minato asked from the kitchen. "Kiyoshi, Minato, hurry before you are both late!" Suki yelled at her children. "Hai!" The Nemikaze siblings called back. "Be careful you two. I love you!" Suki called to her children walking down the stairs in the corner of the living room.

Kiyoshi tied her new Leaf Headband to her forehead and hugged her mother. "See you soon kaachan, love you too." Kiyoshi said. "Love you Okaasan." Minato said putting his shoes on. "Go on. I'll see you both in a few hours." Suki smiled as the two raced to the Academy where Kiyoshi was getting placed on a Genin team and Minato was getting a team to teach. 

~Kiyoshi POV~                                      

 I walked into the classroom after separating with Minato-nii. "Kiyoshi!" Obito, one of my closest friends, yelled waving at me. I smiled and nodded my head. "Hey Obito." I greeted. I walked to my seat beside Kurenai and Asuma who were talking. Right in front of me was Rin, another one of Kakashi's fangirls that I didn't care enough about to learn her name, and Anko. Behind me was Obito, Aoba, and Mimura Hamaki. To my left was Kakashi, Hayate, and Gai. Kakashi graduated a while ago but was never put on a team. I was offered the same thing but because I'm the Ten Tailed Jinchuriki Lord Third and Nii-san decided against it.

Our sensei walked in and greeted us accordingly. "Today all of you will be place on Genin teams. Please work well together and help each other. I am so proud of all of you." Sensei said. I looked to Kurenai and smiled. I hoped I was on her squad. "I hope I'm on your squad." Kurenai whispered to me. "Same!" I smiled. I honestly hoped I was on a lot of people's teams. Like Anko, Obito, Asuma, Izumo, Kotetsu, and Kakashi.  I just hoped non of Kakashi's fangirls, well Rin is ok. She is pretty nice.

"Team Seven, Hatake Kakashi , Nohara Rin, and Uchiha Obito." I smiled as I heard Obito cheer quietly. I zoned out the rest of the time until everyone was called except me. I looked up confused and met some of my friends confused looks. "Now, because we don't have enough students from this grade a special team of shinobi have asked to personally train Nemikaze Kiyoshi and Mitarashi Anko. Kiyoshi, Anko, you will not be placed on a team but accompany a team of seasoned shinobi." I nodded and tired to make myself disappear as everyone looked at me and Anko.

"All of you will meet your new sensei's after lunch, dismissed." I ran out of the classroom as fast as I could, which to say is almost as fast as my brother who is the fastest shinobi in the Leaf and most of the other Hidden Villages. 

I sat on the roof of the Academy eating my lunch alone. I know, it's kind of sad hat I like to be alone all the time but that's usually what it's like at home. "Kiyoshi!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned to see Kurenai, Asuma, Obito, Rin, Anko, Izumo, Gai, Kotetsu, and Kakashi sitting beside each other eating and talking. A group of Kakashi's fangirls weren't to far so they could listen to our conversations. Have I mentioned my hatred of the fangirls?

"Oh hey." I nodded walking up to them. "Who do you think will be training you?" Kurenai asked. I just shrugged and sat beside Kakashi. "I hope it's someone from T & I!" Anko said with a glint in her eyes. "Hopefully not." I said shaking at the thought. "Everyone! Time to meet your sensei's!" Another teacher yelled at everyone. We all got up and went into the Academy. 

One by one each team met their sensei and left until team seven, Anko, and I were left. Since Nii-san hadn't picked up his team I knew that Team Seven's sensei. "So your brother is our sensei?" Kakashi asked me. "Yeah. Minato-nii is your sensei." I answered. As if on cue Minato walked in. "Sorry I was–" "Save it." I told Minato. "Thanks Imouto." Minato sighed. "Your welcome!" I said happily.  "So this is the punk we have to train?" I heard a feminine voice say. Minato and I froze on spot.

"Tsunade-Obachan!" We both yelled at the same time turning around to see our aunt. "Hi kids." Tsunade smiled hugging us both. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "We are the ones how are training you and your friend." Jiraiya-san said walking into the room with Orochimaru. 

"Hey squirt." Jiraiya said ruffling Minato-nii's hair messing up it up. "Jiraiya-sensei!" Minato whined. I laughed along with Anko and Obito as Minato blushed with embarrassment. "Awww, Nii-san are you embarrassed?" I asked using my 'baby' voice.

"Shut up!" Minato said pulling me into a choke hold. "No! Mercy!" I pleaded sarcastically. "Never!" Minato said laughing. "Kids!" Tsunade yelled at me and Minato. "Hai?" Both of us paused. "Enough. Kiyoshi, let's go. Minato, you have a team." "Hia." We both pouted.