6

Royal Mia Monroe

New York City- 9:11 A

New York City- 9:11 A.M

"I got two songs I recorded yesterday, I'm putting it on the album," I heard his deep voice automatically as I slowly opened my eyes but careful not to draw attention to myself.

Cause who the fuck is he talking to?

"I know ya'll gon' fuck wit' that. But say I'm bored someone guest in," I felt the bed tip as he got off of it pressing his phone.

"Hella?" A woman's voice could be heard as I moved a little trying to see how her face looked with one eye open.

"Watchu' on?" He greeted.

"You got someone in ya' bed, I seen something move," the girl put her whole forehead in the camera trying to get a better view.

"That's my best friend," he kept it simple making a little smile appear on my face but I made sure not to move again.

"Why you got bitch in ya bed bae?"

"Ayo, watch ya' fucking mouth," he yelled scrunching up his face. "Blocked!" He removed her off the live before adding someone else.

"Yo!" The next female came in. "When you dropping the album?" 

"Next month, cause' I gotta' make sure I like how the shit flows." Nodding her head they continued talking about his music as I made a mental note to ask to hear an unreleased.

"You look good," she smirked. "I'ca see ya' dick print."

"Mannnnn-" he exited out the live with her leaving it to himself so he could fix himself.

"Ya'll crazy," looking back at me, he licked over his lip before grabbing his phone. "I'ma hit ya'll later." He ended his live throwing the phone on the bed next to me.