"You..." A voice behind the servant thundered making him turn around. Before him, stood the dragon. "What are you doing?"

The servant quickly fell on his knees and bowed his head. "The cat is yet to arrive. And I am worried as something may have happened to him so I am going to go search for him."

The dragon did not speak for a few second and when he did, he said. "Raise your head and climb on my back."

The servant raised his head immediately and spoke. "I could never. I would never dare to raise my head in your presence let alone climb on your back."

The dragon growled and with a swift motion, he bit the servant's clothes and threw him in the air. Before the servant could even shout, the dragon flew near him and made him land on the dragon's back. "Hold on tight or you will fall."

God's residence was high on top of Tall Mountain so it did take time for them to reach all the way down. But the servant did not mind, this was the first time he had ever left his masters side but when she saw almost those new things, different trees, flowers and animal, left him awestruck.

Soon they were able to find the cat.

After that as if a routine, the dragon would come to God's residence every evening and take the servant on a stroll.

The servant could see the cat and rat fight, the cow and sheep grazing, Tiger sleeping in the forest undisturbed, the rabbit hop around, the snake slither underground, monkey eat fruits as he sat on a tree next to the bird, the dog walk around and pig sleep most of the time. And the horse run around the field so gracefully.

Soon enough the animals of the zodiacs were also friends with the servant.

The servant would always be forever grateful to dragon for introducing him to a new world and help her gain such wonderful friends.

.....

Tsubaki ran towards the front door in full speed. "I'll be leaving" She shouted from the door.

"You're going on your walk again?" Akira came out of the living room with a smile.

She turned her head back as she put on shoes and nodded. Smiling Tsubaki waved and walked outside.

The girl hummed as she went on her daily walk, occasionally greeting the people of the Sohma family along the way. And out in the corner of your eye you saw a dried maple leave. Autumn has finally arrived. Walking towards it she picked it up and twirled it around her fingers and continued her walk.

However she stopped when she saw a boy, who was around her age, sitting on a bench with his head down low.

The girl frowned a bit and then walked towards him.

"Boo!"

"Ahhh!" The boy jumped in surprise. He looked up to a see someone smiling. "Do I know you?" The boy questioned as he tilted his head in confusion.

"Nope! And I also don't know who you are." Tsubaki said as she kept smiling. "But that doesn't mean we can't get to know each other." She said as she reached out her hand towards the boy.

The boy, instead of reaching for her hand to introduce himself, flinched back. "I was told to not come in physical contact with any female." The boys explained, looking away from her.