PART 9 || DESOLATION

"I feel it running through my veins."

I shot up in a sitting position panting. Where on Middle Earth am I. The air was close and I could hear screams and shouting all around me. Wolves, Dwarves and Orcs were everywhere. The world looked hazy almost like a dream. This was dangerous. I'd never used eolas like this before.

I turned around and what I saw made my blood run cold. Moria.

I was in the midst of the battle. I couldn't believe it. No one could see me or here so I definitely wasn't here to save anyone. But what did I need to see. Why would the memory of the bones bring me here.

"SYLVAINE!"

Someone had called my mothers name. I watched right before I eyes are my mother sped past me. Her long red blonde seemed to float behind her as she took off and orcs head with her axe.

I was frozen. I had not seen her for years and for her to suddenly be right in front of me.

"Mother?" I whispered in hope. She raised her head and looked right at me.

"My Lord what is it?" A body seem to melt through mine a walk towards her

"My Lord what is it?" A body seem to melt through mine a walk towards her. Lord Alrick.

"There's another legion coming."

"We must worn the king." She turned to leave but Alrick stopped her.

"No, no. There's no time we must get there before they reach the mine. Other wise we'll be over run. More of my men are down there. Quickly now." They took off down the side of the hill with me in toe. We made it to a sort of rocky out-crop were a dead orc lay motionless on the edge of the cliff.

"Where are they?" Mother asked but there were none to be seen.

"Look there." He pointed far off in the distance. Before she could reply he unsheathed his sword and plunged it into her back. She let out a howling scream that matched my own.

"NO. HE TRUSTED YOU. WE ALL TRUSTED YOU." I screamed. My body was frozen.

"That crown belongs to me." He whispered to her before removing the circlet from her head and removing the sword. Her limp body fell forward and went over the edge of the cliff. I sobbed on my knees still unable to move.

A younger version of my father came sprinting over to the scene by which time Lord Alrick had dug his sword in the body of the orc and hidden the crown in his cloak.

"Sylviane? Where is she?" My father panted swiveling his head in all directions.

"I am truly sorry my Prince. The young Queen, is dead."

"No. NO!" He fell to his knees seeing her broken body at the foot of the cliff. I cried more seeing the truth for myself.

The scene changed and Lord Alrick was alone marveling at the beautiful garment. We were in a forest.

A few of his guards stood holding two of my fathers warriors on their knees. Their mouths were bound and a thin silver collar was placed around their neck to stop them from shifting. Their weapons lay at their feet. They must have tried to kill him for what he did.

"Just get rid of them. They saw everything." He said nonchalantly with a waved of his hand.

The two warriors struggled and grunted before their throats were slit. I shouted for them and scrambled forward but I was only met, with darkness.