* * *

There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes
In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne
Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall
I hear the sounds from the places where I was born

Up on the hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break
I still remember how it all changed
My father said

Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah

There was a time, I met a girl of a different kind
We ruled the world,
Thought I'll never lose her out of sight
We were so young
I think of her now and then
I still hear the songs, reminding me of a friend

Up on the hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break
I still remember how it all changed
My father said

Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah

Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah

*   *   *

Sungyoon drove slowly at that night because he wanted to enjoy the night view with his family. He felt happy at that night. He felt happy to be able to spend his whole night out with his family.

* * *

Day by day, Sungyoon's sister had returned from France. That meant Seulyoon needed to return home. They were living in Gwangju so it was a little far from Seoul but before they left, they had a small talk.

Sungyoon's sister gave Joochan some souvenirs from France. Sungyoon's sister bought some for Haru and Sungyoon too.

*   *   *

"Bye-bye" Seulyoon waved her hand to Joochan. She looked sorrow. Joochan waved his hand to Seulyoon too. Suddenly, Seulyoon hugged Joochan.

"Thank you for taking care of me, oppa" Seulyoon said. Joochan hugged Seulyoon back. The adults were just smiling happily.

*   *   *

Joochan pondered in his room. He felt alone. For the whole week, he was with Seulyoon. Joochan sometimes played with his toys. Sometimes he pondered. He felt bored.

Haru saw Joochan was just lying down on the carpet. She laughed a bit. She couldn't help but laugh. Joochan looked cute when he pondered.

* * *

A few days had passed. Nothing had changed to the family, including Sungyoon's feeling towards Joochan. He tried, but sometimes he thought it was useless to love him. He tried but he couldn't. Give up? Of course but until when? Until when he would deny his heart? Until when he would still defending his ego?

* * *

A few months later, it was mid September. Joochan would have his pre-test before his final exam in early October. It was Wednesday. Joochan as usual was staying in his room, doing his homework. Sungyoon came into his room. He saw Haru was doing her work. Sungyoon came and hugged her from back. Haru smiled and she held Sungyoon's arm.

"What do you want, honey?" Haru asked Sungyoon.

"Nothing.." Sungyoon said and put his chin on Haru's shoulder.

"Darling, do you remember what event will be have on early October?" Sungyoon asked Haru.

"Why would I forget? It's our wedding anniversary.." Haru said. Sungyoon smiled.

"Do you want me to treat you something?" Sungyoon asked.

"What do you mean?" Haru asked. Sungyoon smiled.

"I was planning, to have our own time. I wanna bring you to the place that you wanna go.." Sungyoon said.

"What? Why it is so sudden?" Haru asked.

"After seeing nuna went to celebrate her wedding anniversary, I admitted that I've been very workaholic ever since we got married. I rarely treated you the thing you should actually get.." Sungyoon said.

"Honey, all I want is you to be with me.. forever" Haru said.

"But I know it is not enough. You must be jealous to see that too, right?" Sungyoon said. Haru smiled.

"Where do you wanna go?" Sungyoon asked.

"I can go anywhere you like" Haru said.

"Say it. I can show you the world" Sungyoon said.

"I.. I wanna go to.. Greece.." Haru said.

"Greece? Where? Santorini?" Sungyoon asked.

"How do you know?" Haru was shocked to know Sungyoon could know her dream place to go.

"Well, I guess I know you well" Sungyoon said and he took a chair and sat next to Haru. Haru laughed a bit.

"Well go in 2 weeks, okay? I'll settle everything" Sungyoon said.

"Oppa.. why is it so sudden?" Haru asked.

"Just.. to spend time both.." Sungyoon said.

"Both? How about.." before Haru continued her words, Sungyoon put his finger on Haru's lips.

"We'll leave him with someone else.. please.. it's only both.. our times together.." Sungyoon said. Haru looked down in Sungyoon's retina. How could she reject this twinkling bunny eyes.

"Aih.. fine.." Haru said.

"That's my darling!" Sungyoon said. He poked on Haru's nose" Sungyoon said.

"Hey!" Haru said. They had fun together.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
-Hello! Thank you for 4K readers! I am sorry because I can't update it often because I had started my college life. Tbh, I don't feel okay with my college life. I had homesick. I cried everyday. Help meㅠㅠ

Btw, thank you for reading this story. "FANTASIA" is nothing without you. Thank you so much!!