*   *   *

Seulyoon sat on the river bank with Joochan while eating their ice creams. Joochan bought a mint ice cream while Sungyoon bought chocolate ice cream.

"Joochan oppa.." Seulyoon called Joochan.

"Hmm?" Joochan replied.

"Why are you calling samchon as 'ahjussi'?" Seulyoon asked. Hearing Seulyoon asked that, Joochan went silent.

"Joochan oppa?" Seulyoon asked.

"Hmm?" Joochan looked at Seulyoon.

"Do you hear me?" Seulyoon asked.

"Yes I do.." Joochan said. He refused to answer.

"Why are you don't call him 'appa'?"

"I'm not ready to call him 'Appa'.." Joochan lied.

"Why?" Seulyoon asked.

"I still love my real dad.." Joochan said. Seulyoon nodded as she already knew about Joochan's real story.

"Do you miss your dad?" Seulyoon asked.

"Yes I do.." Joochan said. Seulyoon looked at Joochan. Realizing Seulyoon was looking at him, Joochan looked at Seulyoon back. Seulyoon moved a little closer to Joochan.

"Look at these lanterns on the water" Seulyoon pointed at the lanterns on the river.

"What are these lanterns for?" Seulyoon asked Joochan.

"These lanterns are for making wishes" Joochan said.

"Making wishes?" Seulyoon asked.

"Yes. People believes when you want to make a wish to someone who is not here anymore, you can use this method" Joochan said.

"You don't want to try?" Seulyoon asked.

"For what?" -Joochan

"In case you want to say something to your dad.." Seulyoon said.

"No.. I know he is watching over me" Joochan said while looking at Seulyoon. Seulyoon directly hugged Joochan.

"Don't be sad. You have me" Seulyoon said. Joochan giggled and hugged Seulyoon back.

Cherry blossom petals fell. The wind blew the petals away. The scene was really beautiful.

* * *

Sungyoon and Haru looked at Seulyoon and Joochan who were hugging each other.

"They looked so close to each other" Haru said. Sungyoon nodded.

"Joochan is a good brother to Seulyoon. It would be fun to see if we have kids. Joochan surely will be a good brother to our kids" Haru said. Sungyoon directly held Haru's hand.

"Don't say that.." Sungyoon said.

"I am sorry.. I couldn't give you kids" Haru said.

"Honey.. I don't care about it anymore. I am happy to have you. It is just enough for me.." Sungyoon said. Haru's tears suddenly fell down.

"I am sorry.. I couldn't give you even a kid.. instead I give you hard times because I forced you to adopt Joochan" Haru said. Sungyoon got up and sat next to his wife. Sungyoon wiped Haru's tears with his finger. He couldn't say anything either.

* * *

Joochan looked at Seulyoon with a sweet look. A song suddenly played. There was a singing competition near them. The contestant chose an English song to sing. She chose the song "Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia" but she used Madilyn Bailey's version. She sang the song. Joochan and Seulyoon enjoyed the song without noticing Haru and Sungyoon were coming, sitting behind them.