Life

How is a 13 years old girl's life supposed to be? Full of friends, love, hype and everything positive in the world. But look at the life of a girl named Yeong... She doesn't even have a friend. Only loneliness echoes around her. Everyday she repeats the same life cycle. Eat, study, sleep and repeat. Depression. This word has been stuck to her life since she was 8. Society's expectations is all what she gets as gift in life. Both of her parents are doctors. They want this daughter of them to do something like that too.. A job with good pay and nice education but it's not what she wants. Everday she is pressuring herself more and more to study. There is nothing to cheer her up. Well to be honest, nothing cheers her up truly except books. Books are the only friends she ever had. After getting betrayed every now and then, her trust towards earth is moving away. She cuts skin and it brings her happiness. She doesn't get sleep at night anymore. Like an owl all alone at night, she stays up crying. All she wants is a friend, a person to wipe off her tears. A person who has her back. Her parents love her. They are her friends in a way. But it doesn't mean she tells them what she is going through in life. They already have enough from office. Her saying about herself is a bit too much. They'll get tensed and do stuff to make her happy. She doesn't want to worry them. She prefers keeping herself locked and away from the world is not for her.  Oh sorry! She is not for the world. She is so worse that everyone hates her. She is ugly. She can't stand up for herself. She can't socialize. The only things she's good at are dancing, acting, singing and writing. But she  gave up three of them. Dancing, singing and acting weren't supported by her family. So she had to stop. Writing is not supported too. She writes for herself about the world she dreams to live in. Her fantasy that makes her happy. She closes her eyes and imagines her life in that world created by herself. It's a place where she can get some comfort. A place where she can be herself without worries. A place where she can live her life the way she wants. Everyday her life goes like this. She wakes up in the morning although she doesn't want to. Everyday she hopes to die. She gets ready for school. Her most important things are hee glasses and fake smile. Without these two, getting out of home is impossible. She walks slowly to the school which is basically like hell. And as soon as she enters, the prettiest girls at school known as the bullies start to bully her. By now she should have been used to it. Still she isn't. It hurts everytime they beat her. They pull her hair, they slap her. They take away her books. Still she is going to that same school. She'll quit  her life soon. She's just waiting for a chance. As soon as she getz it, she'll fly far away from here. Really far where nobody will bully her. Nobody will call her ugly. Nobody will force her to be perfect. There will be only happiness.