He turned around and nodded. "Yeah, why? Who are you?"

I 'smiled' brightly and extended my hand. "I'm Avery. A Beta. Nice to meet you, Felix. I um.. I actually need your help. Can you do me a favor?"

He squinted his eyes, before cautiously asking, "With what? I'm not going to help you murder someone." I giggled.

"No, actually.. Can you make a potion for me or something? Can you use a witch trick, which causes my baby to grow quicker?"

He laughed. "No, I can't help you. Sorry."

He was about to walk away but I held his wrist.

"I know you can, stop lying. I know you're strong and capable of doing that. I really need your help, Felix."

He sighed and suddenly stared at my stomach, before looking back into my eyes.

"You mean a child at home, or..?" He trailed off. "No, the baby inside of me."

He turned his gaze back to my stomach and suddenly his eyes turned blue, like he was scanning my stomach.

"There is no baby inside of you, what are you talking about?" I widened my eyes, before nodding. "Correct. And that's the part I need your help with."

He scoffed. "I'm not going to make a baby with you."

I rolled my eyes, scoffing. "I wouldn't want that either. What I do mean.. Is that I want you to create a potion that I need to drink, causing me to get pregnant of the Alpha of the Lycan Blood pack. Can't you use a spell, or something like that? The Alpha and I actually slept together, and he thinks I'm pregnant, which I'm not."

Felix scoffed, furrowing his brows angrily. "Never. It isn't even possible. I'm going to report this to the Alpha."

I smirked, snapping my pointy finger and thumb together.

Growling was heard and wolves began surrounding us, teeth baring at Felix.

"You're going to do exactly as I say, otherwise this is going to be your death. Don't you dare to say anything to the Alpha, or you'll regret it." I threatened him.

He gulped and nodded, looking at me, then looking back at the wolves who stepped closer to him.

Told you I have a few acquaintances.

"Okay, look, Avery. Come to this spot tomorrow morning. I'll make the potion this night, but it will take a while. A few hours, even more. I promise you that you'll be able to drink it tomorrow."

I smiled and thanked him, exchanging our goodbyes while mentioning for the wolves to go back to their rogue territory and leave Felix alone.

Like I said, I'll become the Luna.

I will.

Felix's POV

Making sure no wolf was following me and Avery was gone, I ran towards my log cabin in the middle of the woods.

I shut the door and smirked.

Stupid Avery, she just spilled all of her little secrets.

Did she really think she could threaten me?

Never.

It takes magic for me to die, wolves can't kill me.

I smiled while creating a spell which allows me to talk to Hoseok.

"Hoseok! Can you hear me?"

'Yeah, what's wrong, Felix? I hear that you really mastered this trick.'

"I know right! But that's not the point. I actually need to tell you something. It's really important."

'Oh, okay. Spill.'

"Do you perhaps know a she wolf named Avery?"

'Tell me everything. Now.'

And that's how I began explaining every little thing that happened, Hoseok getting more and more mad.

'That bitch! I just knew there wasn't something right! I could feel it. I hate that I don't have that power that you have, Felix. Being able to see if she's pregnant or not.'

"I know, Hoseok. I'm born with it, it isn't something you can learn."

He sighed, before speaking up.

'Thank you so much for telling me, Felix. Really. With this information, I can save the relationship between the Alpha and his mate. His Omega. I'll contact you later on, I have some work to do.'

"Of course! I'm more than happy to tell you! Let me know if you saved their relationship, I'd gladly stop by to congratulate them."

'I will, thanks again, Felix.'

I quitted the spell and chuckled, remembering what Hoseok told me about Avery.

I can't believe that she wolf is so dumb. She sounds like such a bitch.

She should've been kicked out of that pack for a long time already. Wolves like her belong in rogue territory, not a pack. They don't deserve it.

I just hope Hoseok is able to inform the Alpha about it in time..