Naina:"Baat toh sahi hai. tum papa se kyun nahi baat karte"

Sameer:"Oh hello madam Aapka yeh pati aapse ek kadam aage hai. Maine papa se baat karli hai woh sab sambhalenge "

Naina:(Smiles)"Sameer kitna accha lagta hai jab tum papa ko papa bolate ho"

Sameer:(Looks at her and smiles. He look at the road and as they stop at a red light, He takes their intertwined hand and kiss it.)" Thank you Naina. Aaj tumhari wajah se mere pass woh sab kuch hai jo maine kho diya tha. Tumne muhje meri maa wapas dedi. Tumne mere kitni help ki Rohan aur deepika ke close hone me jab me Delhi me tha. Aur aur tumne Mr. somani aur mere rishte ko bhi sudhar diya. Woh bahut khoshis kar rahe hai ki unho ne jo bhi galti ki thi usko sudhare. Haan pehele bahut awkward lagta tha unko papa bolana per ab adat si ho gayi hai. Aur ab jake muhje samaj aata hai ki Papa ki galti bhi nahi thi. Woh Dadi ki baat me aake yeh sab kar dete the"

Naina:(As the light turned green. Sameer started to drive. Naina looks at him and rests her head on his shoulder)"Sameer har ek insan galat nahi hota. Halat bhi kabhi kabhar galat ho jati hai. Aur har galti maaf ho sakti hai agar insan dil se chahe toh. Bhagwan sab kuch ek reason ke liye karta hai. Ab socho agar tum 4 saal pehele Ahemdabad nahi aate aur woh bet nahi lagate toh kya pata aaj jahan hum hai wahan hote ke nahi. Aur tumne bhi mere liye bahut kuch kiya hai. Tumne muhje mere papa wapas de diye. Itna accha pariwar diya hai. Aur bahut saari khushiyan  di hai."(Sameer smiled and kissed her forehead before focusing on driving.)

Meanwhile at the college. Everyone was busy decorating. Sunaina and gang didn't utter a word today to or about Samaina and gang. After an hour or so Samaina returned with the supplies. They also helped everyone set up for the graduation. It was soon around 6. Guest and parents started to come. Samaina and Gang had changed into better looking clothes.

As the Gang entered the hall they saw the Agrawals and Maheshwaris talking. See Agrawals also present Naina was very happy. Though Chachaji used to always come to these function. Today Rakesh was also present. Also taiji and tauji were their as well.

Naina:(heading towards them)"Papa.."(she said with a smile as she greeted Rakesh who hugged her back. Seeing her smile he felt ashamed of himself for ignoring her all these years. This was seen by Sameer as he kept his hands on Rakesh's shoulder before hugging him. They broke the hug hearing the sound of a camera. They both look to see munna with a camera clicking their pictures.  )

Munna:"Sorry per yeh moment capture karna zarori tha. Matlab the great Safari suit..(Rakesh glared at him)"Matlab Rakesh sir aur unka jamai aka balon ki dukan gale mile hai. Yeh moment kaise miss kar sakta koyi"(All laugh )

Principal:(getting everyone attention)"Good evening everyone. I would like if we all could settle down in our seats. Kids plz stand at the back by JBR. He will inform you about further stuff.(Everyone followed what the principal told.)

On one side the Principal was starting the program. While on the other side JBR was informing the kids about how the ceremony would function.

Principal:"Toh aaj Sabhi students ko aapne final exams ka grades milega and few awards will also be distributed. So why not start to distributed Awards and final results. So first before we start I would like to call our teachers on stage."(the teacher went and stood up one the stage)

Principal:"so let's start with the topper of the college. This student has top the exams and The whole year. Though the final exams  score were pretty close between 2 brilliant students, But by one point. Just one point this student won the topper of the year award.  So I would like to call on Stage our topper Ms. no...Mrs. Naina Sameer Maheshwari."(Everyone claps as Sameer hugged Naina while she headed up. Everyone shakes her hand and giver her the award.) "While Naina is one stage I would like to call the other student who even after joining half way of college still manage to be second with his overall grade. Plz applaud for Rohan Somani."(Rohan went up on stage and received his certificate)