"Oh! Yes, actually. Here, lemme show you."

"No way," She was smiling ear to ear at the sight of Yerim, "you look so good! Yerim, when did you even dye you hair?" She pulled her into a hug. The other hugged her back just as tight, "I have to ask you the same thing! Black hair and bangs? What a look on you, Jinsoul!"

"So do I not get any hugs or..?" Hyunjin deliberately coughed. Yerim pulled away, sticking her tongue out at her, "you didn't tell me you were coming back, asshole."

"Don't be like that, you two! You're cousins," Rolling her eyes from how tsundere they acted towards each other, Jinsoul pulled Hyunjin into the hug. "We really missed you, yerimie."

After the phone call earlier that day, Yerim had asked Hyunjin if they could meet up. Jinsoul, being in the same room as Hyunjin as the call was being made, asked if she could come along. So now here they were, near the street where Yerim used to perform with burn, the afternoon heat washing over them.

"Aw, I missed you too, Jins—ow! okay, yeah I missed both of you," she rubbed her arm, pouting. "So where are you taking us?"

"Oh, you'll see," Yerim smirked before dialing someone on her phone, "hey, can you pick us up now? okay, thank you!"

"Who was that?" Jinsoul curiously asked. Yerim's smirk widened, "Someone you would've missed."

Not long after, a car showed up. A strikingly familiar car. Jinsoul and Hyunjin smiled widely when the window rolled down and it showed a face smiling warmly at them. In almost an instant, Jinsoul couldn't keep it where she stood anymore and dashed towards the four-wheeled burgundy vehicle. Hyunjin and Yerim following closely behind.

"Sooyoung!" their smiles only grew wider when Sooyoung leaned back in the driver's seat to reveal another girl they was sure to miss, "Vivi!"

"Hey!" They jumped into the car and Jinsoul was already awkwardly pulling the girls in the front into a hug. She patted their backs, "you guys seem to be doing well. what happened?"

She pulled away hearing Yerim talk while pulling to close the door for the backseat, shifting to comfort. "Oh, while you were gone, Vivi took over Vi's Cookies—"

"—and recently she gave me my own branch to experiment on. I had my ideas, she gave me the platform and well," Sooyoung stopped to make a sound that indicated things went well. Her eyebrows were going up and down, her smirk evident. Vivi held the bridge of her nose listening to Sooyoung, "I told you not to brag."

"Why? I'm at my peak here, vi."

"Just drive."

The sight of the entrance with the 80's neon lights saying Vi's Cookies  made memories rush back into Jinsoul's mind. Noticing how her mouth wasn't closing anytime soon, Sooyoung smiled through the rear view mirror, pulling over to park, "oh, wait til you get inside."

And she wasn't short of surprised. The place was stunning. As if the front door was a portal back to the past, where everything was so aesthetically 80's.

The simple room, where tables were set up, Jinsoul guessed was for if people only wanted to sit and enjoy their desserts. But what got her attention was the rink that was separated by only a little stone wall. Leading further into the room, a wide oval skating rink was available for customers to enjoy. A slow spinning disco ball illuminated the room, adding to the soft ambience.

"Good thing I asked to close early, we have the whole shop to ourselves," Sooyoung leaned on one of the tables, examining the two newcomers' facial expressions as they took everything in, "like it?"

The way Hyunjin was nodding was almost aggressive, "dude, can we like, go?"

"yeah, dude," Sooyoung mocked slightly, smiling at the enthusiasm, "shoes are over there."

They spent the next thirty minutes just goofing around in the rink. Jinsoul almost fell flat on her face around five times, Sooyoung laughing at her for it everytime, only to soon get her karma when she crashed into the pole in the middle of the room. Hyunjin was amused that she got the whole thing recorded on her phone. On the other hand, Vivi was taking it slow, gripping for her life on Yerim's arm. She glared at her anytime she made some comment about being a hag.

Feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket, Yerim fished it out and smiled seeing the notifications she got. "Hey guys!"

Everyone turned to her, Sooyoung got distracted again, not realizing she was about to— and she crashed into the pole again. After a little giggling fit and Sooyoung grumpily complaining in embarrassment, Yerim announced, "I hope no one minds I invited a few other people."

"Huh? I thought it was only us," Vivi questioned beside her. She started rolling again, pulling the older with her, "I may have pulled some strings."

In not long, the bell signaling someone just entered rung. Two more familiar figures led themselves into the shop. For the third time that afternoon, Sooyoung fell again seeing the face she used to work with strolling in proudly with her girlfriend, "sup losers?"

"Oh my god, Hyejoo."

"And Chaewon! How can you forget me?" She chimed in, dramatically flipping her hair in the process. Was everyone dying their hairs now? Jinsoul smiled at the ombre of blue on the tips of Hyejoo's hair and Chaewon's now silver hair. "Yeah, of course, you too."

"I didn't know this was going to be a whole ass reunion!" Jinsoul skated herself towards them, "look at you two!"

"yeah, look at us," Hyejoo proudly shows off their entangled hands. Hyunjin who was right behind Jinsoul scoffed, "and what made you so cocky?"

"What do you mean? She was always this smug," Sooyoung voiced, still sitting beside the pole. "Oh, you're just jealous I get to play League with my girlfriend and get paid for it."

"Yeah, whatever pro gamer just get in here," Yerim pulled at the two.

[a/n]
they really said stream edily huh

quarantine got me writing abt reunions between friends bc of just how much I miss mine 🙃

hi! how is everyone? I hope ur staying safe!
no one guessed hyunjin as the fishtank girl right? hehe, got you! ;D

also! 2jin extra coming later!

everyone pls have a wonderful day today!
—maya