Chapter 2 . A wolf pack and friends?

Ruby got knocked down to the grass she got up and looked down. A baby wolf aww and it's so cute!! . She got some mangoes from a mango tree. And gave it to the baby wolf she was thinking about a name for the wolf and thought if it was a boy or girl. Her mom went out and looked at the wolf she shooed it away and said I told you never go to the woods!!! I dint it just came rapidly at me I never went to the woods. Then explain why there's a wolf here. How would I know I told you it came at me! Okay if you say so and dinner will be ready in one hour. Ruby stood up put on her sweater and headed into the woods with some fruit in her had. She walk for one minute and the she say a wolf pack she. Dropped the fruit and the wolves came by and at the fruit. Then the wolves saw her and walked to her and gave Ruby a sniff and began to rub there fur agents her . But it has an hour so Ruby ran back home to eat dinner . her mom thought where did Ruby go. Ruby ate her yummy potato soup with carrots then Ruby went to her room to read a book called wolves and wolves packs. She read till chapter two then she got up and turned off the lights at went to bed. the next morning some new people moved in the next cottage so Ruby picked some flower from her yard and put them in a vase for the new neighbors next door . So Ruby went over to there cottage and knocked on the door a girl about her size said what do we got here eww ugly flowers from a ugly person Ruby stared to cry so she dropped the vase and ran back home to her cottage. Ruby ran straight to her room sat on the floor and cried. The next day Ruby went to the bratty girl's house and knocked on the door the girl answered,"If it isn't you."
Ruby said," What's your name?"
Th girl answered," gemstone
~~~
A/N
Btw Ruby can talk to animals and understand them too 😇