07:

Seulgi had pressed the play button on Irene's game of love. She just entered the wicked game that she knew she doesn't have a chance to win. It was a foolish decision of Seulgi, but Seulgi really is foolish for Irene in the first place— nothing new, just some new guaranteed heartaches.

" I'll be going in 30 minutes " Irene softly said as she runs her fingers on Seulgi's arms " but I don't want to go " she sighed.

Seulgi gazed down upon Irene who's comfortably laying on her chest, questioning what she just made herself get involved in. She made Irene chose between being strangers to each other or being lovers, but Seulgi ended up taking Irene even she didn't choose from either her offer.

" Christmas is coming, I'll be busy soon... but I'm sure we'll be getting few days of rest this Christmas " Irene moved her head to look at Seulgi " do you want to drive together in some random place? Just... get lost together " Irene softly smiled, just the mere thought of it makes her happy.

The idea of it made Seulgi happy as well, but thinking outside the small world that they have created for just the both of them— what if someone sees us? What if Irene didn't get that time of rest that they are hoping? Or what if Irene chose to just spend her time with her family? Which is reasonable. If SM ent. figures out what's going on once again? Seulgi doesn't want to have her hopes up.

" you know that I'll always comply with whatever you want, no need to ask, " Seulgi said.

Her schedule won't be as bloody as Irene because the agency has been giving her a lot of time to rest as a prize for her hard work on her last tour and probably because Sunmi has talked to the CEO according to Seulgi's workload.

" But I want to do something that you would like to do as well... I want for us to be happy " is that even possible? Seulgi wanted to ask.

" When did my opinion mattered? " Seulgi softly asked and sat down, making Irene get off from her " go on and fix yourself, you're about to leave," she said and about to leave the bed when Irene hugged her from the back, the way Irene's hand gently wrapped around her— it made her heart feel tingles and aches at the same time.

Seulgi and Irene's set up began as soon as Irene got off from the hospital. Irene went to Seulgi and Seulgi just let Irene do what she pleases. She became like a robot who obeys everything. She's tired of even thinking what is wrong and what is right so she just decided to accept what's in front of her.

Seulgi's just quietly complying with everything that Irene wants to do— if Irene wants to leave now, she'll open the door for the girl and wait until Irene comes back and if Irene does, Seulgi's going to open the door for her as well and welcome her. Seulgi the epitome of foolishness— foolishness won't be there without a Kang Seulgi.

" Seul... " Irene softly called her as she nuzzled to Seulgi " what's the matter? Is something wrong? " everything's wrong, Seulgi answered in her mind.

How much love can a person is capable of giving? Seulgi would always ask herself. She thought she knew the answer when she met and Irene and loved the girl, but she was wrong. She just realized the answer to that question right now—

I just realized it now, now that I've once again accepted her. The amount of love that I can give is ridiculously too much. I know that she's just playing around with my feelings but despite that, I still genuinely accepts her with all my heart.

" nothing " Seulgi sighed and faintly smiled at Irene " I'm just tired " it wasn't a lie, she's indeed tired and drained from everything.