Seulgi chose to run away from everything with the hope of finding her happiness and a change towards her stupidity, but the only thing she acquired from this tour is being better on hiding her pain away with a smile. Fooling herself and everyone around her. Getting away didn't make a lot of change towards herself, this is just a form of escape to Seulgi. She's very afraid of getting back to Korea and going back to her foolish self.

" Are you still a Korean citizen or what!? " Sunmi shouted on the other line of the call " are you now considering living in Japan? China? Singapore? Or just a tent outside the airport since you're going there back and forth anyways!? " Seulgi distanced the phone from her ear and sighed.

" unnie chill-out, I'm going back in a few weeks " Seulgi calmly said.

" Seulgi-ya what you're doing isn't just from your pure passion, and love for your job or anything, that can be called suicide " Sumni is really annoyed at Seulgi. Sunmi has been calling the latter for every damn day just to remind her to take a rest or even just to eat properly, but Seulgi's just a hard-headed gal.

" unnie you know that I'm doing this because I have to. I'm hurting and I need a get away from everything. I know you understand me, just let me get through this times by doing this— call it wrong or what but unnie I'm feeling better being this way "

Sunmi sighed for the ninth time, she knew that all she can do now is understand and constantly remind her lovely dongsaeng about things and not let her feel alone " if you say so " she said in defeat.

" daebak! If only I knew that little dramas can shut my loving unnie, I should have done that a long time ago! " Seulgi laughed so hard, pissing Sunmi.

" ya! " and the sermon continued, Sunmi's nagging is something that Seulgi hates— Seulgi pities Sunmi's future child. I should buy the child some ear muffs as a gift, she thought to herself.

" unnie, I am happy, thank you for worrying about me. I promise to take good care of myself and pick up the phone whenever you call. I would never bring any headache to my manager ever again! " Seulgi swears.

" do you prefer those kinds of things better? " Sunmi rolled her eyes even though she knew Seulgi cannot see her. She swears that she's going to slaughter the younger girl to toying her.

" Are you seriously playing with me Kang Seulgi!? "

" Nope, I'm not playing with you. I'm actually I'm looking at you " Sunmi's forehead creased " what do you mean? " Sunmi asked in confusion.

" turn your head to the right! " Seulgi asked her " that's left side unnie! " she giggled when Sunmi missed her direction " pabo " she added.

Seulgi brightly waved her hand when Sunmi saw her, she then entered the cafe where Sunmi is and rushed towards her unnie's table " did you miss me!? " she brightly asked.

" I hate you " Sunmi pouted and even crossed her arms.

" I know you don't " Seulgi cutely said and hugged Sunmi tightly " I came here straight right after I arrived at the country. The first thing that came across my mind the moment I returned was to see you, aren't you touched or something? "

" you should have just slept. Look at your eyebags! You're getting thinner and thinner! " she pointed out.

" yes Seulgi, I appreciate you and I missed you too " Seulgi patted her own shoulder and said the welcoming words on behalf of Sunmi.