Chapter 2

One week later

Oh their phones in their beach house."Guys sense we are all bored as hell,I suggest we have cook out or something" said Millie.They all get excited."No,how about we have cook out but at Bone Yard Banks,that way we can have a huge cook out" said Iris as she scrolls threw Instagram."Yea ok lets go get ready and get the food and I'll ask Natalia if we can borrow her grill sense hers is bigger" Caleb said.They all agree and get ready,while Caleb calls Natalia,and Millie packs her camera equipment for pictures,and the rest pack food,snacks,Noah makes dessert,and Iris and Maddie pack beer,soda,and water.

Their cook out party has started and the teens and the rest of the Island is dancing,taking pictures,swimming,surfing,and Caleb and Joe and making the food."Hey,Joe" said Charlie,who just came."Oh hey bud glade you can make it,but yea the food is almost done,and this is my friend here" (directly talking about Caleb)."Hello my name is Charlie".said Charlie talking to Caleb."Hi my name is Caleb,nice to meet you".Charlie leaves and goes talks to the other people.Iris comes up to Millie and says"Millie come join this picture that me and Maddie are gonna take",Millie says "ok sure".They take the picture and Iris post it on

Finn and his friends didn't go because they don't like Millie and her friends.Sadie comes across the photo Iris posted with Maddie and Millie."You got to be fucking kidding me" said Sadie with exaggeration."What??" says Gaten,Wyatt,and Jaeden."Iris just posted a picture and I think their having a cook out on the beach because she put #hashtag cook out,and the location is Bone Yard Banks".Finn rolls his eyes."Their just trying to get us pissed off or something because the know that they'll annoy the hell out of us" Finn said with annoyance."He right we're just gonna have to let them annoy the shit out of us,and then will tell them something" said Wyatt while he eating pizza."I say we go and crash the party" Gaten said with an evil glare."Hell yea,let's do it"Sadie said with excitement ,and the go to the beach.

Maddie and Millie see Finn and his friends at the cook out."Oh did we interrupt something" said Finn in a sarcastic tone."No because it's the whole island dumbass,so anyone could come if they want" Millie said with annoyance.Finn starts getting pissed.Caleb walks over to Maddie and Millie."Oh hey guys and these bitches" Caleb says as he looks Finn and his friends up and down."Y'all are such class acts" said Jack."And what type of shit does that prove"said Maddie with a red solo cup that has beer in it.Sadie slapped Maddie and Millie pushes Sadie to the ground.Sadie and Millie start fighting.Joe and the rest of Millie's group comes."Get your little princess under control" says Finn as Joe looks up at him."Millie beat her ass" says Joe as he gives Finn and his friends and evil smirk."Alright knock it off idiots" says Sophia."Millie is not an idiot" Iris says with attitude."She is so,she's a stuck up ric-" Iris slaps Sophia before she can finish.Sophia and Iris start fighting.

Joe and Jack pull Millie off of Sadie."Damn you bitch" said Sadie and Millie starts punching her again."That's right beat the breaks off her ass Iris" Maddie says as Iris and Sophia fight."Sophia beat her ass" said Wyatt.Joe and Jack again pull Millie off of Sadie,and Noah and Caleb take Iris off of Sophia."Y'all asshole what the hell is wrong with y'all" said Finn as he stairs them dead in the eye."You keep talking but your not doing shit" said Millie as she wipes blood off of her.Finn rolls his eyes and says "Oh shut the hell up no even asked for your opinion".Caleb grabs the collar of Finns shirt,brings him closer and says "Don't talk about my group cause these girls are the one who beat the fuck out of yours so I wouldn't be talking jackass".Caleb,Joe and the rest leave as Finn and his friends walk away.

Millie and Iris stay with Joe so him and his girlfriend Maya can clean them up,and Caleb,Maddie,Jack,and Noah go back to their house.Finn and his friends clean up Sadie and Sophia.

"Damn Millie I didn't know you can fight" said Iris while Maya is cleaning the blood off her body."I know she's learning from me,I'm such a good brother" Joe said sarcastically and they laugh."So are we gonna stay to the night here at your house" asked Millie as Joe cleans her scraps and scratches on her body."Yea if you want to" said Joe and Iris and Millie agree to stay."You guys want some ice cream or something" said Maya while she is in the kitchen."Sure" Iris and Millie say at the same time.

"That hoe beat me up can you believe that" said Sadie while holding an ice pack on her forehead."I know their such bitches" Finn said."Were gonna do something tomorrow but for now let's go to sleep and we'll talk about this tomorrow" said Jaeden

A/N
Here's another chapter it's not much but it's another update,chapter 3 will come out sometime this week and I'm sorry for this update being late but thank you so much for reading this story BYEEEE!!🤍🤍

word count [955]