Jealous - Zussman

I'm having a bad case of writer's block. This is the idea I have in mind.

This is requested by BabyIDont_FeelSoGood

Anyways, here it is, bois.

*****

After a week of being asked for prom by Robert, your makeup artist made you acceptable. Your dress was a red backless dress. The skirt would reach until your knees. Your feet armed with high heels.

Final touches were made. Those bullies would destroy their jaws because of shock. Even goofy Robert would stare at you with awe.

The car stopped in front of your school. Before you stepped out of the car, you saw Robert and your female bully holding each other going to the venue.

Of course, the bully was sexier.

Instead of crying, you hatched on a plan. A plan that could leave Robert hidden in shame.

You had a tendency to make boys jealous. Or, rather, wrapped in shame.

The plan was simple. You had to flirt with his rival. His rival was more handsome than he is. To tell you the truth, Robert's goofiness made him more handsome.

You went out of the car. Everyone entering the school eyed you in awe. Especially, your target was standing up in awe and came up to you.

"Y-Y/n, you look beautiful," he said.

You wanted to slap him because of his attitude. That's what womanizers do, flirt and hookup. You had to paste a facade smile for the plan.

"Thanks," you smiled.

"It seems like your partner left you out," he grinned.

"Yeah. Maybe you could accompany out there," you pleaded.

You didn't want that to happen, but you want it. His rival is a jerk. He would leave women to pay the bills for their date. Also, you hoped the plan would work.

"Sure thing," he said, while wrapped your arm in his arm.

Such a womanizer.

He led you from the pile of stairs to the venue of the prom. The venue had a lot of classmates dancing around. You saw Robert with your bully.

"Darling, you owe me a kiss after this," he cooed.

Bingo....

Your hand slid on his chest in seduction, eyeing him. This would be a right time to do it.

"What about now," you suggested.

He smirked in agreement. You cupped his cheeks and was about to kiss him. However, a hand dragged you away from him.

You turned around to look. It was Robert who dragged you away from the asshole. You pretended to be innocent of the scenario engulfing in your eyes.

The innocence became genuine when you saw Robert angry. You never saw him furious before.

"Listen, you brute, she is mine," Robert said angrily.

"Robert, you left for that whore." his rival said, pointing at your bully.

Now, the scenario gave you more confusion than innocence. Yeah, his rival is known to call you a whore. Not your bully being called that way.

"I don't care. I asked her first." Robert said, balling his fists.

His fists raised alarm bells in your head. You were aware that he hid his monster very well.

"She is my whore, not yours," his rival argued.

You got turned off with the rival. It could have been better, but the rival destroyed it. Before Robert could speak, you got in front of the rival.

You slapped him at the cheek. "I am not your whore," you growled.

Despite being very angry, Robert smirked. You parted ways with his rival and pulled Robert with you. The both of you reached the hallway of your school.

"Why did you do this to me," he asked.

His tone showed slight irritation. This was because it was still fresh from the argument.

"I was jealous," you answered.

He pushed you against the wall. His lustful eyes tested yours. You were shivering of nervousness. His anger was still fresh.

"You know, I felt the same thing too," he whispered at your ear. "Promise me, you're mine." he said, before kissing you.

You kissed him back. Shortly, you pulled back for air.

"Do the slapping again," he smiled.

Your eyebrows raised in slight confusion. "Why," you asked.

"Because it turns me on,"

*****

I don't have any ideas anymore. I am sorry for the crappy idea my brain makes. Anyways, if you are not satisfied, notify in the comments.

Thanks for the request. Off to the next chapter.

-Erma