①⑨

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

JEALOUS MUCH?

Finn's POV:

It was Monday and I had just gotten to school. Lizzy approached me and kissed me on the cheek. "Hey Boo!" Lizzy smiled as she hugged me, "Hey! Sorry I couldn't come with you to Jacks party. I was hella busy since well, my mom needed help with stuff." I chuckled.

Lizzy shrugged, "Its fine, as long as I can hang out with my boyfriend-" "Well, well, well. If its isn't old WolfHARD!" Cash shouted putting emphasis on 'Hard'. I rolled my eyes. "We still on that bet?" Cash asked, "Yeah, so what?" I asked.

"I'm getting a little tired of waiting so. Lets up this bet a bit." Cash explained, "I'm listening." I spat. "So, if you can get her." Cash pointed to [ Y/n ]. "To fall in love with you, by the end of next month, I'll let you and Lizzy date." Cash smirked evilly.

My eyes widened. "BY THE END OF NEXT MONTH?!" I shouted, "Yeah." Cash laughed, "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" I yelled, Cash shrugged. "So I guess you don't wanna be with Lizzy huh?" He asked, Lizzy rolled her eyes. 

"NO!" I yelled, "Look! Its this bet or the deal is over!" Cash shouted, I sighed heavily. I mean, I liked [ Y/n ] as a friend. But I couldn't just break her heart. But I do really love Lizzy, I rolled my eyes. "Deal or No Deal?!" He asked, Lizzy held my hand tightly.

"You can do it Babe.." Lizzy kissed my cheek, I smirked and kissed her back. I sighed and glared at Cash. "Deal," I muffled, "Alright.." Cash smirked, then he walked off. Lizzy hugged me tightly, I hugged her back and smiled.

Jenna walked up to us, "Don't tell me you did something stupid!" Jenna yelled. I shrugged, Lizzy rolled her eyes. "I didn't." I mumbled, "Good! Please tell me you ended that stupid bet with Cash!" Jenna hissed.

"We-" "If we tell her shes going to tell [ Y/n ].." I whispered quietly to Lizzy. Lizzy nodded, "We did, now what is it to you Ruiz?" Lizzy asked, Jenna rolled her eyes."Good! and Also." Jenna paused. "Shut up Mrs Penguin lookin ass." Jenna walked away. 

I rolled my eyes. "Shes wrong, your beautiful baby." I cupped her cheeks. She kissed me hard. 

[ Y/n ]'s POV:

I showed up to school wearing Finn's Jacket, *Outfit above* the whole time my friends and I were kinda waiting outside of the school for my cousin to show up. About 20 minutes later she showed up. She ran out of the car and gave me a hug.