Mark 9

I woke up feeling something wet between my legs. I look down and see Emily in her kaiju sucking on my member. She notices me and smiled.

Emily:Sorry but i have to, I can't ressist that morning wood!

Jack:Damn it Emily!

Hours later

We both finished taking a bath and i prepared breakfast. She turns to her human form and sat on the table waiting patiently.

Jack:So what do you wanna do today?

Emily:Maybe in the bed again~

Jack:Emily, NO.

Emily:But i want to!

Jack:You know we can do anything except that!

Emily:Well we can play with the kids again!

Jack:Maybe later i think Nate is gonna call me.

Emily:Alright.

Nate:Hey Jack!

Jack:Hey Nate how's it going?

Nate:I want you to come here and try out your new and improve jaeger!

Jack:Really!?

Nate:Yeah! Come over now if you want to try it out!

Jack:Alright be there in an hour!

Nate:Right!

Emily:You're leaving already?

Jack:Well i want someone to carry me to the base. I don't know if she's willing to help me.

Emily:You think i'm not gonna help you out?

Jack:Well...I don't know!

Emily:I'll bring you there!

Jack:Thanks!

I accidentally sliced my finger off and i screamed and Emily starts to panic and saw my finger cutted off and she looks around panicked.

She looked at me if i was alright then i ate the sausage covered with ketchup and she was shocked. I told her it was a prank and she punches my shoulder and i chuckled.

Hours later

We arrived at the base and Emily didn't drop me off the ground but she walk towards the shatter dome and i slide down and on her snout.

She places me beside a jaeger and i told Emily to wait outside and she nodded and i walk to find where Nate is and walk to the commander room.

I saw Nate and he saw me and smiled and i saluted and i followed him to my new jaeger

We arrived and told me to suit up i nodded and headed to the changing room. I finished suiting up and he showed me to my new jaeger. My eyes went wide and my jaws are on the ground as i look at it amazed.

 My eyes went wide and my jaws are on the ground as i look at it amazed