CHAPTER LXVI. chancellor

Start from the beginning

I thought maybe if I could channel the Force outside of the ship, it would bounce the buzz droids off. It could be dangerous, but it could work.

I closed my eyes and focused on the Force, pushing the bugs out of the way with the tricks and other sorts of fun I had learned by now.

It worked successfully as I stretched my hand out and pushed, hearing the tiny sounds the buzz droids made as they flew away from us.

"I see Jewel is handling things great," Anakin stated.

"You can always count on her," Obi-Wan smiled.

"It's all apart of the plan," I joined in. "Dead ahead, Grievous's ship is there."

The ship was there but the shields were still up and running as Obi reminded Anakin.

"Sorry master," Anakin muttered.

Anakin started shooting at the gate, making it open and the emergency door started shutting as we continued flying there.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Obi-Wan said.

I used the Force to slow down the door as it continued to go with me keeping a grip on it while all of us made it inside and landed a little roughly.

I jumped out and activated my lightsaber as the droids around us were cut to pieces while Obi-Wan joined in too.

Anakin eventually joined in as the three of us deflected blaster shots all around us while R2 questioned where to go.

"R2, locate the chancellor," I told him.

Anakin pushed the majority of the droids back as they deactivated while I took a look and saw no more other machines nearby with the others crumbling down. 

It was quite fun when it lasted.

R2 showed the hologram while connecting in the system.

"The chancellor's signal is coming from right there. The observation platform at the top of that spire," Obi-Wan pointed.

"Count Dooku is here as well," I told them.

"Then I sense a trap. Next move?" Anakin asked.

"Spring the trap," Obi beamed with a grin on his adoring face.

R2 wanted to go with but Anakin needed someone to watch the ship.

"Take this and wait for our orders," Obi-Wan tossed R2 the comlink as we left in a hurry.

"Let's hope this goes according to plan," I thought.

"It will, darling," Obi replied in thought as he smiled at me.

"Always when you're here."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Once Anakin, Obi-Wan and I got to the elevators, it was all but quiet until a few of those Droidekas came and were about to attack.

We kept fending them off until the elevator door shut, having us see that there were a few puny droids in with us. They seemed a little tense when they asked us to drop our weapons.

We sliced them all into bits as we continued our journey upward.

Once it kept traveling, it suddenly stopped. All of us questioned if we did anything in particular.

"Did you press the button?" Obi-Wan asked Ani.

"No, did you?" he returned.

"No. Did Jewel?"

They both looked at me as I shook my head and told them we need to figure something out.

Anakin suggested that we leave via the roof, but Obi-Wan suggested we get R2 to activate the elevator again.

"R2, activate elevator 31174," Obi-Wan spoke through the comlink.

He didn't respond as Obi-Wan kept asking if he was there.

"Wait!" I stopped Obi-Wan from speaking. "He might be in danger. We should keep our voices down."

Obi-Wan sighed and agreed with me as Anakin finished cutting the top off and jumped.

"Always on the move," Obi sighed.

"Just like he is," I replied and kissed Obi's cheek.

"I see you're always on the move too." 

He winked at me suggesting I always flirt first, but I do know it is always him doing that.

I sighed and Obi-Wan told R2 to activate the elevator again.

Once I got to the roof as well, Obi asked for me to wait with him, but that's when the elevator started traveling down really fast.

Anakin grabbed the ledge nearby on one of the floors as I grabbed the harder edge of the elevator wheel shaft. It was difficult to keep a grip on if we had to hang here for a while.

"Hands up, Jedi," the droids spoke to me and Anakin.

"You want to?" Anakin called out to me.

"Be my pleasure," I replied as I pulled the droids with the Force as they fell down.

The elevator suddenly started to go upward as I got out from my spot and jumped to directly be in the middle as Anakin tried doing a stunt to impress me.

"I'm going to assume that Obi-Wan would want you to be more calmer than a show off," I told him as we flew down.

"And Obi-Wan should know that I'm not like that," he stated. "Seems like you might be too."

"Just for the sake of things."

We jumped back in the elevator as Obi-Wan got frightened and activated his lightsaber.

"Oh, it's you two," he said. "I was concerned where you were."

"Thanks, Master," Anakin rubbed his face as Obi-Wan continued his attention on me.

"I thought you were coming along too," I told Obi. "It's all right. Let's just get to where we're needed."

"What was that all about?" Anakin asked Obi-Wan.

"Well, R2 has been-" Obi was going to speak but Anakin cut him to not give any droid jokes. "Did I say anything?"

"He's trying!" Anakin told me.

"I didn't say anything!"

I kept my laughter in as we made our way up.

Oh, those two.