CHAPTER LXV. brought back together

Mulai dari awal

"Yep," Anakin agreed.

"And have the droids try and cease fire," I finished.

"If you want, I can hide here with you, and we can let the people in the city suffer longer," Anakin told Obi as he got on top of the blockade.

"Now, Anakin, you know I-" Obi tried to speak but was cut off again.

"Or we can do things my way and help them now." Anakin was smiling practically at this point from cheek to cheek.

Obi-Wan sighed and went along with it as he held me back and told him that he wouldn't risk me going out there.

"Well, I see someone has better affairs than their own Padawan," I sassed. "It's all right, Ani. You go and figure this plan out. If anything happens-"

"Yes, yes, you come and aid in, but no worries! I got it all under control," Anakin spoke as he cut me off.

As Anakin stopped the droids from firing once he got close to them, he started having a conversation on surrendering. I could sense R2 and Rex were nearby, seeing that they were hiding until Anakin gave them the word to do so.

After a while, the tactical droid came out from his hiding spot and flew to Anakin as it's head got cut from Anakin's lightsaber. That's when Rex and the other fleet flew from underneath started firing at the droids.

A few bombs were being placed off as the droids and other machines were blown to bits as Obi and I stood near each other.

"General?" Cody spoke to Obi.

"Yes, Cody. You may join the fun as well," Obi replied to him.

"Yes sir. Blast them!"

The rest of the 212th followed after as Obi and I caught up with Anakin standing in the middle of the bridge.

"Bravo, Anakin. You've done it again," Obi told him.

"Oh, I can't take all the credit," Anakin replied. "Your state of helplessness really sold them on my surrender talk."

"Always glad to help, my friend."

They exchanged looks as I kept an eye on the droids falling down in numbers.

Anakin's comlink went off as the Admiral told him that there was someone sending a transmission using his frequency under "Fulcrum".

"Saw Gerrera?" Anakin questioned.

"Perhaps the siege at Onderon has taken a turn for the worse," Obi pondered.

"No," I replied.

They both looked at me as I sighed and shook my head.

"It's best if we go and see what it is," I assured them. "You'd be surprised as I am to know who it is."

We headed back to the ship afterward to find out the mysterious transmission that was being called out.

I already knew too well that Anakin would be stirring up some trouble soon.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒