The Tease Session

Dear Readers,

My reading list contains the requested books. Means people who have written to me to read thire books, I have made a list for that for U all I like the poetry book hope you will find it interesting too....

And ya one note to the Kuku ff writers
I recently came across a Kuku ff and in the starting only it was written that
Mishbir lovers if you say anything about Kuku, "I WILL CHOP YOUR HEADS!!!!!!! " , like have we Mishbirians writers, ever written anything like this to kuku lovers , agreed we have kuhu as a villan in our stories but we cannot do anything about that cuz the show portrays kuhu like that and we just carry on with that. And Kunal also doesn't like kuhu's behavior towards Mishti.
So should we Mishbirians also start writing in our stories that kuku lovers we will chop off your heads ,No!!!!!! Cuz hum ayse nahi hai we don't give dhamki to any readers and ha I didn't continue that story also see I lost interest in the starting becouse of inappropriate and hurtful language for Mishbir. Like even if we Mishbirians want to read a Kuku fanfiction we get like this starts.
See I don't mind if you people put the writers name in the comments section.Cuz he/she should get to know about how use appropriate words. Just imagine if u someday want to read a love story and get a threat like this written in the starting will you read it, surely no. So who ever that writer may be he/she should learn a bit of manners. A writer should never use such words for tge readers of any genre. The writer who uses such words for any reader should be ashamed of himself / herself. If you the writer is reading this then I don't care. WHAT IS WRONG, IS WRONG AND IT SHOULD NOT BE DONE. YOU HAVE GOT NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING TO THE READERS LIKE THIS IN YOUR FF's.
And the same happens on Insta too like the user put Mishbir's photo in place of black cats face and said kali billio ko show say inkalo. Like only shame on that person.
Readers can comment if they want.

************************************
So things are clear mishbir are in one house Abir is unknown of the fact of Mishti's existence in his house. So starting off.

************************************

But he is getting that mishtigiri wali feeling, the Air is telling him she is near to him the, aroma in the air says that she is close, the cold breez says she is here somewhere near him.

Kunal took Abir's to his room (now the guest room is Abir's room becouse his room is occupied by Gauri (Mishti)
and is shifted in the guest room) to take rest.

Upstairs in Gauri's room.

"I cannot understand anything, how can this ajeeb admi be soo ajeeb meri har ek cheez sambhal k rakhi hai aur
Yeh sari paintings to nayi hai"

(painting source:Instagram(plz jiska credit hai vo Comment kr da. )

 )