Baby Names

Hi guys i am excited to write the story further but i am very excited about the names of the kids so here fo reveling the names of the kids and a short scene

"Abisha"and" Mahir"

"meaning of Abisha- the lord is my father"

"meaning of Mahir - expert"Mishti declared.
" aapko acche lage ink naam papa ji " mishti asked.

" ha kyu nahi bilkul,  mere Gauri, ki thara, unique aur different, vaise ab to main mere teeno baccho ka khayal rakhu ga "Vedant appreciated.

Introduction to the new character.

Vedant khanna,A Cardio thoracic surgeon, one of the most paid doctors, and best friend of Alok, (Alok was the husband of Muskan Agarwal, Vedant an Alok were school time friends, and used to live together becouse Alok's family lived in the typical  marwadi lifestyle and Alok wanted to do something in business, so Alok and Vedant were all time life time besties, there for each other when in need) Vedant has a few secrets, he loves kids and loves to do charity, and always helps the people who need help, he has also treated many patients for free, becouse he believes that if you are capable of doing some help to others u should help them becouse all that you give comes back to u may it be respect, love, joy, happiness or even money.
Vedant doesn't run behind money becouse he has no one for whom he has to earn. He believes life is more precious than just pieces of paper.

He has  seen Mishti grow in her initial years becouse whenever Naman and Karishma used to have a fight they used to send Mishti to her Bua's house. (Before Mishti was born  Alok and Muskan used to live Abroad, but they later shifted to India). And Vedant used to live in the neighborhood, he used to travel a lot becouse he was a doctor, and often lived in Rajkoat, but when he wasn't able to take care of his precious necessities , he used to leave them at Alok's place and Alok would call Mishti to Take care of Vedant's necessities, so Mishti and Vedant share a father daughter bond.

Do tell me how were the names of the kids and the new character