Sweet And Salty

The clock tiked and toked the, seconds became minutes, minutes became hours, hours became days, days became week, weeks became months,
Three months had passed since the day she left the world, left his world and him.

"nanu, log sach hi bolte hai ki bahu ghar ki laxmi hoti hai, aur ghar ki laxmi rooth jati hai to, ghar say laxmi chali jati hai dheko na aaj sab kuch to chala gaya na" Abir sighed.

"ha sahi bol rahe ho bro" nanu said.

"laykin bhai aapko mujhe, nanu aur ma ko pata hai magar baki sabko kaise bataye" kunal asked sadly.

"bhai vo aane vale hai hum kaha jaye gay kaha rahegay, kaise rahegay, aur adjust kaise kare gay bhai un logo ka to samaan bhi shift ho gaya hai humne bhana to bana diya tha ki aapke room may renovation ho raha hai aur vo jo spare room tha use office bana rahe hai laykin "

" nanko ab jo hoga vo dheka jaye ga, pata hai is liya hi main bol raha tha ki maa pay trust mat kro aap log par meri to koi sunta hi nahi hai na " Abir gritted his teeth.

" ha bhai aap nahi hote to maa to mujhe hi phasa na wali thi "kunal agreed

" main nahi tu pados wali kholi Aunty bachati kya. ". Abir joked.

" bhai " Kunal said.

" main mere sabse important mere mishti ko kho chuka hu.... I can't afford to lose u or my family "Abir said.

" maine to sapne may bhi nahi socha tha ki meenu apne bete k saath  aysa kare gi, sharam aa rahi hai mujhe, vo ase kaise kr sakti hai Vijay Dalal k sath  ayas contract sign kiya jise ki clause hi yeh the ki agar profit time pay nahi diya tu humari property unki ho jayegi" Nanu
Regretted.

"ha bhai aap sahi kehe te the" Kunal said.

"tum log menu say baat karo lo ki kya krna hai, thik hai" Nanu advised.

And all three of them headed towards meenu's room.

Just as they moved to her room, a girl dress in a crop top hoodie and jeans
entered the rajvansh villa.Which was noticed by kuhu she went and started shouting at the girl, her hoodie was long enough to cover her eyes only reveling her beautiful soft plump lips and her cute nose.

"who the hell are you, how date you enter our house why are u here" kuhu started questioning.

The girl just ignored her and walked till the stairs and sat down on the stairs like a boy.

(the hoodie is a bit long so it covers her eyes )

Kuhu"how dare u even #enter how u let u in, how can u come in our house, himmat kaise houi, pata nahi kaha kaha say aa jate hai, phelea vo mishti aur ab yeh, ghar hai yeh humara koi dharamshala nahi, pata nahi kaha kaha say aa jate hai muft ki rootiya todne, oh hello get up and leave "she was saying this when, an old looking man entered the house with a pram.

He asked" baby main aao ".

The girl replied" ha aa e a  na madan kaka yeha "she pointed near her.

Madan kaka brought the pram and left it besides her. She looked at it and smiled.

Kuhu got angry and just pushed the pram and shouted" #get_out"

The pram started rolling away when madan kaka caught hold of it.

The girl got up and held kuhu by her neck and started walking towards the closest pillar and pinned her.

"how dare u touch my kids........... , how dare you try to harm them............ , who the hell has given the right to touch my kids................ how dare u speak to me like that how dare you " she roared as a lioness to her enemies. and pressed kuhu more into the pillar behind her, kuhu struggled to escape.