Chapter 4

Hanna's POV
---------------------
I walk over to spencer.
"I cannot believe Spencer Hastings actually has time to shop." I say.
She smiles and keeps looking at which clothing to buy.
"I mean your interning for the mayor and taking classes at Hollis and redecorating the barn." I said.
"You know me I like to stay busy." She replies.
"It's called a summer vaca spence." I said.
"Ya and you spent your summer vacation shopping." She said.
"Tweet tweet." I said. We both laughed.
"Changing the subject spencer said "Did you see the paper today?"
I nodded sadly but putting on a smile. "Ya." I said .
"She's gone but she's everywhere." spencer said.
"I can't believe it's been a year." I said
Spencer nodded in a agreement then said "Do you remember what Alli said that night about secrets keeping us close." She said
I nodded.
"I think it was the opposite." She said.
We both looked at each other for a little giving awkward but comforting smiles.
I broke the awkwardness by changing the subject and saying "So what's the occasion?"
"Family dinner,meeting Melissa's fiancé." Spencer said as we started walking to the cash register together.
"Oo did Mrs perfect find a Mr perfect?" I said being sarcastic.
"Their both men students so everybody's thrilled" she said.
That's when my fashion senses clicked. As I walked to another rack close to the cash register I said "Then that's not the right top. You need to turn heads."
"Away from Melissa." She said.
"She doesn't always have to win."I said while picking a cute top and handing it to her.
She took the top and smiled at it and as my clever way of saying goodbye I say "See ya on the playground."
"See ya." She says.
And I walk away. I go down the stairs in the mall store. And walk out with my brand new and oh did I mention stolen sunglasses. Yup I'm awesome like that. I'm walking down feeling like a run way model and I hear a man say "Miss." and someone grab my arm gently. Low and behold it was a mall cop. I got so scared inside but I stayed calm on the outside.
"Forgot your bag." the cop says as he hands me my bag.
As I sigh in relief I say "Thank You." and give him a big smile hoping he didn't realize that I took the sun glasses. I turn around and start walking again and I see Mona. She comes up to me and says "I so thought you were busted." We start walking away from the store together.
I say "Nice Scarf."
"Nice Glasses." Mona says.